• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Artist vs Mangaka - Adeleine vs Rohan Kishibe

inconclusive. this is one of those who hits first match's due to ado having Hugh Ap gap but against a haxed character like Rohan. on top of the equalized speed then it doesn't get more = then this. though the way adeleine fights herself, she uses subjective reality so that might give her a edge but still inconclusive.

just noticed that this is '''pre''' star allies adeleine giving her no viable haxs. switching vote to Rohan if all he has to do is point.

I know it was a vote, I was expecting more elaboration.

Well, Pre-Star Allies doesn't resist transmutation, it takes a few seconds for her to paint her paintings, and Rohan just has to point at someone to activate Heaven's Door IIRC

Yes, but why would she start painting when being that close to Rohan? If anything she would make something to ride in it and close the 4 km gap, and at best she would create many things before it, considering her creatures disappearing after some time are game mechanics. Also, she still resists mindhax, so Rohan has to use his book transmutation to turn her into spaghetti if he wants to win, which he doesn't lead to.

There wasn't anything stating they were far away from each other (yes I know SBA but just needed to be sure). But per your reasoning, remove my vote, I'll revote a bit later.

>Rohan has to use his book transmutation to turn her into spaghetti if he wants to win, which he doesn't lead to

Eh, he lead with that 3 (4?) times. That isn't every time', but it's still something he uses once in awhile.

Her paintings shouldn't resist transmutation either and Rohan can induce HD on multiple targets (at once), including inanimate objects, nonliving and animals or non sentient beings.

So i don't think it's as easy as just making a few giga strong summons to ragdoll him. Not voting yet and if I do probably gonna go inconclusive but let's be fair here.

I'll play Devil's Advocate.

Adeleine hides behind her easel. He can't transmute her if she's behind it, as in game, little can get past it. Of course, Rohan can go behind it, but he'd just get shot. 4-A crystal gun.

Back