• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1- Equalize the speed
2- Maxvell has alot of haxes Arthur doesn’t resist
3- What is the lenght? Like 10 meters away?
4- What is arthurs starting move? If he uses BFR he can win hard
5- Arthur doesnt resist death manipulation sooo maxvell has that
I am not voting yet

I’m kinda new to here, so I don’t really know how stuff works here.
Oh I am too don’t worry so let me tell you
Speed equalized is to stop blitzes
Blitz: When a character is too fast and can dodge all the attacks Like flash vs john wick
Hax is when a character has power to kill stronger foes if they donst have resistances Like I am a human level but I can kill a multiversal entity if I have death manipulation
Lenght is basically how far they start fighting (You dont have to use it all the time mostly on maxvells matches tho)
BFR
Bloodlust is when they do everything to kill
Willing to kill is for chill characters that don’t kill (Spiderman)
Start in character is like What was there first move in their own movie book etc.
Voting is when people vote for who wins with a reason 7 votes means grace after 1 day the match gets added to the profiles

I see, lemme change the thread then (I didn’t see what was wrong with it anyways but), Okay
There was nothing wrong tho I was talking about who would win
Some were normal questions since I dont know arthur very well
only ones were equalize the speed and lenght

Well, I don’t really like equalising speed in matches, but i will change it if the speed difference is too big is this one of those cases?

Right now this is possible blitz
So either give maxvell prep time or equalize the speed
I am not sure tho

Oh sooo
Theres a thing when its a blitzs or stomp mods close the match and votes don’t count
And I say maxvell wins if speed is equalized

Back