• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Lifting Strength, and what's this Unknown Durability as well.

Which means he might as well have no Lifting Strength and Durability
lmfao you don't know why i sent lifting strength?

durability is irrelevant because of immortality

lifting strength (which is the factor of absorption) is unknown

Bullshit, Da **** is that logic, he even transformed a damn rock into a frikin bird, a Iiving.

Transmutating matter is transmutating matter, and Kaguya is made out of matter.
Then prove that using RW against a is the first move that Arthur uses as a first move or is in character.

You kept saying that Kaguya using IT is OOC why can't we say the same for Arthur then?

Then prove that using RW against a is the first move that Arthur uses as a first move or is in character.

You kept saying that Kaguya using IT is OOC why can't we say the same for Arthur then?
He can do more things with his reality warp, so he could just warp Kaguya. And he uses his RW on character, this Chaos Arthur that we are talking about.

He can do more things with his reality warp, so he could just warp Kaguya. And he uses his RW on character, this Chaos Arthur that we are talking about.
Chaos King Arthur who is has completely unknown moveset after the Time-Skip nor has fought anyone after absorbing Cath to my knowledge

He can do more, he uses his RW in battle as when he did against Cath.
This is Chaos Arthur that we are talking about, so yeah, he uses the ability in battle.
Repeating that over and over is not gonna convince the other people here.

Yes Arthur has RW yes he used it on the environment to restrain Cath, but has he shown any other feats of using RW directly on his opponents?

He can do it but he hasn't shown it because lack of feats because he's done fuckall with his powers

Arthur stats are unknown (although you're trying to prove they're just environmental destruction which is wrong)

I'll ask for this to be closed

No but you guys seem to ignore the ability.

Anyway, I apologise if I went off the charts, I was misunderstanding what you guys were trying to explain.
No one is ignoring it, it is like me saying IT gg, but I won't say that cause it is not in character for kaguya to use IT.
Arthur does not transmute in character or in battle

No one is ignoring it, it is like me saying IT gg, but I won't say that cause it is not in character for kaguya to use IT.
Arthur does not transmute in character or in battle
Yeah I know, I think in this case I was quite feeling blind, sorry for this.

No but you guys seem to ignore the ability.
Because Arthur has not even directly used it on someone, and no Cath does not count nor does the rock turning into bird because those count as environmental things.

Until Current Arthur shows that he uses RW directly on his Opponents in character, the resounding answer from his the opposition would "No it's OOC for Arthur"

Because Arthur has not even directly used it on someone, and no Cath does not count nor does the rock turning into bird because those count as environmental things.

Until Current Arthur shows that he uses RW directly on his Opponents in character, the resounding answer from his the opposition would "No it's OOC for Arthur"
Ok, what you guys were trying to say is, that yeah, Arthur could transmutate Kaguya if he wanted, but he won't becouse is OOC for him tu use the ability, right?

Ok, what you guys were trying to say is, that yeah, Arthur could transmutate Kaguya if he wanted, but he won't becouse is OOC for him tu use the ability, right?
Yea that's pretty much right. I personally don't really agree with it but not much can be done about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back