• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
  • 10 meters
  • Chaos King Arthur
  • Speed equal
images

Vs
images

Kaguya Otsutsuki:
Arthur Pendragon:
Inconclusive:

Arthur speed and durability are unknown firstly

secondly, Arthur transcends life and death and kaguya cannot kill him

Arthur speed and durability are unknown firstly
And his speed and durability are literally on the profile it is chaos dura that is unknown
And speed is equal, read OP if it was not equal kaguya blitz
secondly, Arthur transcends life and death and kaguya cannot kill him
His type 5 immortality is not combat applicable as it comes from chaos and Arthur himself would still die.
And I still don't understand how the immo type 5 was accepted based on 'life and death is meaningless to chaos"

And his speed and durability are literally on the profile it is chaos dura that is unknown
And speed is equal, read OP if it was not equal kaguya blitz

His type 5 immortality is not combat applicable as it comes from chaos and Arthur himself would still die.
And I still don't understand how the immo type 5 was accepted based on 'life and death is meaningless to chaos"
it was accepted because his immortality was stated to be different than bans, who regenerates

chaos power should scale to Arthur as cath could use it and didn't die from being torn apart (not regeneration)

it was accepted because his immortality was stated to be different than bans, who regenerates

chaos power should scale to Arthur as cath could use it and didn't die from being torn apart (not regeneration)
Okay just cause his regeneration is different from ban type 3 does not mean it is type 5, it can just mean chaos own is more potent than ban.
Yes hence why we have the High 4C via reality warping and that is Arthur only wincon here
I don't know much about Naruto go give input but well doubt Arthur is winning this

Okay just cause his regeneration is different from ban type 3 does not mean it is type 5, it can just mean chaos own is more potent than ban.
Yes hence why we have the High 4C via reality warping and that is Arthur only wincon here
I don't know much about Naruto go give input but well doubt Arthur is winning this
if u don't agree with type 5 immortality for chaos, make a CRT

as i disagree with kaguya regeneration but didn't say anything

if u don't agree with type 5 immortality for chaos, make a CRT
I don't make CRT for verses I don't care about, if I saw the CRT when it was made and I have contentions I will speak up naturally
as i disagree with kaguya regeneration but didn't say anything
Oh but kaguya has feats for her regen
he can bypass her regeneration with his absorption
He would have to bind her for that to happen
His LS is class G kaguya is class T

And Arthur profiles foes not even restrict the things I am seeing on kaguya

I don't make CRT for verses I don't care about, if I saw the CRT when it was made and I have contentions I will speak up naturally

Oh but kaguya has feats for her regen

He would have to bind her for that to happen
His LS is class G kaguya is class T

And Arthur profiles foes not even restrict the things I am seeing on kaguya
Arthur just trasmutates her.

And WoW, You seem to hate NNT lol, becouse You always arguing against the verse.

IT is OOC for Kaguya to use, on the other hand, Arthur shatters her with reality warping, and she can't kill him,which renders this more of a stomp.
Nah not a stomp, Tso is accepted as EE here, and that is kaguya shticks so she actually kills with any hit so that goes immo type 5

Kaguya FRA

the problem is that Arthur stats are unknown

what kaguya can do to permanently incap Arthur
Arthur stats are known
Chaos stats are what is unknown as he has no physical body hence he can't have physical stats without showing feats he has them

?? And you are always arguing for the verse?
No, but you seem to don't like it, which is clear when you are always arguing against It, and even you said that you don't care about the verse, so that's being clearly biased. I know it's your opinion, and I respect It anyway. But that's not a reason to antagonize the verse and the characters every time when debating.

can we not accuse each other of bias and actually focus on the topic? anyways i vote Arthur for obvious reasons, durability doesn't matter because of immortality, regeneration doesn't matter because of absorption and transmutation

about lifting strength stuff, pretty sure reality warping scales to his stats so idk

No, but you seem to don't like it, which is clear when you are always arguing against It, and even you said that you don't care about the verse, so that's being clearly biased. I know it's your opinion, and I respect It anyway. But that's not a reason to antagonize the verse and the characters every time when debating.
So because I disagree that Arthur beats kaguya I hate the verse?
Yeah that's dumb asf

He never did this in character so it is mute and won't even be an opening move or any move at all

With powers yes, Arthur has his own stats
he physically scales, stop arguing something fixed, that's why we have him at unknown

i've only seen the reality warp affect environments has Arthur used it to murk somebody?
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weather Manipulation (Arthur with the Chaos's could turn Britania into a living hell), Reality Warping (Has shown the power to alter Reality), Transmutation (The Chaos's power is capable to transformed a rock into a bird and the horizon into several castles),

All these mentioned was never done in character or during a fight or before or at the start.
And the only way Arthur wins is if he starts with transmutation which he does not.

Anyway keep my vote for kaguya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back