• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Morgan vs Roland Deschain

all right. Then this is how the fight should go.

Roland survives all of Arthur's shots, and one shots him with his 9-A bullets.

Does he usually open with it or no? Because this sounds like the situation in which Arthur uses deadeye and shoots the guns out his hands.

no, and he also has instinctive reaction. Roland has also been shot in the guns and hands before and held onto his guns.

He usually opens with a normal round or high velocity. Doesn't matter which since Arthur's deadeye immediately shows the weakest points in which he'd immediately rapid fire into his head or heart.

Morgan can take a couple shots, and has analytical prediction. And yes, he does either start with normal or high velocity rounds. If he sees Roland getting back up, high velocity time.

I'm pretty sure he's been shot in the eyes before, and he doesn't really have a weak point, as he's been shot virtually everywhere on his body.

I don't they would kill Roland. he tanked getting hit by randell flagg, who is of comparable strength to his hand guns. Rolands hand guns are 9-A.

I'll still give it to Arthur for deadeye capabilities and his ammo. He's also survived being hit with TNT

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Can he survive getting shot through his Eyeball into his brain with Explosive Rounds?
TFScell wrote: Can he survive getting hit in the head with an explosive round?

Why did I find it so funny? lol

Necromercer said:
Roland also survived getting hit with some explosives, and a hurricane.
If roland can survive it and that and have things like mind manipulation and other hax them it a stomp.Invalid thread

Back