• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Morgan vs John Wick (Grace)

hm, I think Arthur has a better durability since he can survive being headshotted. Also, he has some degree of Regenerationn, which could help him against bullets.

John has certain advantage, since his weapons have faster reloading than Arthur's revolvers, and he also has superior hand-to-hand skills.

I would give to Arthur due to his apparent better durability and regen.

His page says he is skilled with several weapons and can pick up traits fast but I don't think he's as skilled as John though.

Arthur can defeat a lion, a larger-than-average-grizzly-bear, and a mountain lion (in a dark cave) in a close combat, he also specialized in dealing with multiple armed foes at once (thanks to his Deadeye and fan the hammer skills), and so Arthur's gun skill is superior to Mr. Wick, and, physically, Arthur is definitely stronger.

Arthur +1

Arthur FRA

He has many incredible feats of fighting things that should be way out of his league. And he is incredibly smart/quick to make a good plan

Back