• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Fleck Fight a killer duck

Well. I don't see Arthur not aiming for fatal spots, as that's all he really did with his gun and when stabbing someone. And he is physically superior. Plus a high pain tolerance, I see Arthur winning it with his gun or without. He simply goes for a fatal injury such as the heart or head. plus, guy can be scared away with guns apparently. So worsens his case. While Night could win melee, simply through more skill, Arthur stabs in very bad areas. The neck and eye. Once there and neither the regen note pain tolerance is saving him. Arthur FTW

This makes absolutely no sense the night ripper is bigger faster strong and more durable than Arthur. It doesn't matter if Arthur has the gun it will not do much to the night ripper because he was not injured at all from 5 gun shots so lets say he uses all six in his revolver it will still not cause the night ripper damage and if that wouldn't do it neither will his melee weapons and the night ripper is probably by all means more athletic so Arthur is totally screwed here he ca be knocked over and beat up by kids meanwhile the night ripper is like 6ft7 and 300lbs and is also bullet proof making him far physically superior to Arthur so i cant see Arthur even putting up a good fight.

You say mine doesn't make sense when your information here is downright wrong or unhelpful

Bigger. Not sure but that only makes him a bigger target

Stronger. No. Arthur is physically Street. ripper is not

Faster. No. Both are within athletic human levels. They are the same levels of speed.

More durable. Also no. Night took multiple shots. Arthur got plowed in by a move car that broke the windshield and got up and ran off like it didn't even happen. Arthur's feat gets way more joules. Going through a bullet shot says more about stamina, not durability.

Also wrong. Arthur aims for the head and we have no reason to assume he would survive. And he wouldn't easy 6 shots without noticing. As well, reloading exists. Which he had shown to reload in the movie when on the subway station, so yea. He reloads and caps one in the head.

That's a horrible reason.not only does he get more durable as the movie goes on, not only did me make no actual attempt to fight back because they are ya know, Kids. Not only did the slack literally break apart the board then slapped him with while he was running as fast as he could, not only was he up later in the very same day, but they also smacked him in surprise. He didn't expect it because they were hiding. Your Cherry picking details.

A knife to his neck. Yea. No. That's gonna kill him. That's fatal AF.

He isn't bullet proof, no. That's a flat out Lie. He literally just shot by Guns. He just has a good enough stamina to tank them. But they still went right though him

Most of this arguments are flat out wrong. And others don't help him really. Please do remove the vote for ripper until actual reason is provided. Cause most of his reasonings are entirely inaccurate and ignores the actual stats of the fight.

Dude I saw the joker movie he gets chased and beat up by children he was unable to outrun and ur trying to tell me that Arther Fleck can just shoot and stab the night ripper in fatal areas if u play the night ripper and watch the joker it will be common knowladge that arther stands no chance close range maybe he has a chance with a suprise attack with a revolver but honestly the night ripper takes 5 shots and keeps running Arther falls on his has after getting hit in the head with a wooden sighn. The Night Ripper is easily much faster and has better athletesism and better pain intolerance durability and stamina I cant imagine this fight without it ending with arther broken in half. This is just my point of view on this battle between 2 fictional characters I dont have any beef with u Im just stating my point of view on the fight.

Ok. Congrats. You saw the movie. Doesn't mean your right in the slightest. Most of your information is highly incorrect or cherry picking details.

Still shows better feats. Your trying to grab his low end feats for the sake of making Night look better. It's kor I like knowledge, it's that your information is BS. Arthur shoots him in the head and the guys dead. No question. He can take bullet shots through his chest area as long as it isn't anywhere fatal. Joker shoots at the head. GG. He fell because he was running full speed into a Wooden sign they slammed into him. That's a mixture if his own speed and then something swinging into his path. Regardless. His car feat which is done later is still much better. Your 100 percent wrong on durability. Again. I already explained why Arthur is more durable. Night ripper is not easily faster. He has a better pain tolerance sure. Not gonna stop a bullet to the head. He isn't more durable.

Your point of view is based on false information and cherry picking details and feats. It is an incorrect view cause your ignoring information like it doesn't exist and Placing him above someone that he is mathematically under.

Arthur =

Stronger, Durability, Range, arsenal

Reaper =

Better pain tolerance, better stamina

Fight starts. Arthur shoots him in the head. The fight is over.

Round 2.

Fight starts. Arthur shoots him. If he doesn't go for the head and it shows it hasn't stopped nightguard ripper. He goes for the head.

Round 3.

Let's pretend he somehow got close enough for melee. Arthur stabs him in the neck. And now he is dead

In the game you can shoot the night ripper anywhere still does absolutly nothing but scare him

scenerio 1 where Arther can win

fight starts from a 20 foot distance of each other

Arther shoots ripper causing no damage and scares him off so Arther ecsapes and lives to see another day

scenerio 2 night ripper can win

fights starts close normal range

ripper stabs arther in the neck and eye without much of a physical sturggle

overall

long range : Arther wins by gun

Close Range : The Night Ripper wins by switch blade

Back