• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arrowverse / Doom Patrol CRT: Tier 2 and Nigh-Omniscient upgrade for Mister Nobody

Mister Nobody sees the series as fiction and can control it the way he wants, Stated he could control the entire streaming service if he wanted to

Mister Nobody should be Low 2-C, probably 2-A because he sees the series as fiction and can control it the way he wants, and he says he can control the entire streaming service

He must also have longevity since he hasn't aged since 1940.
Now let's move on to intelligence

Nigh-Omniscient: Mister Nobody is Nigh-Omniscient
You still think you control this story, don't you? Haven't seen any evidence to the contrary, old friend.
  • Doom Patrol 1x1
NOBODY] You are wrong - [BABY CRYING] so wrong, to doubt the narrator. I mean, I'm the narrator.
  • Doom Patrol 1x2
I know your past, present, and future.
  • Doom Patrol 1x2
Nobody came to realize his omniscience has limits.
  • DOOM PATROL 1x05

Last edited:
Tiers are being revised so not touching that. The rest is fine.

I have reviewed the R>F rules and the series and unfortunately Mister Nobody does not meet the R>F rules. So we continue with tier 2

Shouldnt it be High 1-C because he controls the streaming service which should include the speed force?
No, tier 1 is way above the feats he shows and the level he is portrayed at. It would be a huge leap to bring him to this level just because he says he can.

Since he already shows tier 2 feat, 2-A is more solid and more consistent.

Back