• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Patrol Verse Page (DCEU?)

Firestorm808

VS Battles
Administrator
Kay Challis/Crazy Jane

• Dr. Harrison (Mind Control)
  • Flit (Teleportation)
  • Hammerhead (Superhuman Strength)
  • Karen (Mind Control): The ability to make people love her, wheter it be romantic love or just friendship.
  • Katy (Pyrokinesis and Flight)
  • Lucy Fugue (Electrokinesis)
  • Silver Tounge (Energy Construct Creation): Solid, sharp and moldable silver words and objects
  • Sun Daddy (Size Alteration): Become a big sun-woman
  • The Hangman's Daughter (Psychic Link)
Rita Farr/Elasti-Woman:

• Elasticity
  • Longevity
  • Size Alteration
Victor "Vic" Stone/Cyborg:

• Cybernetic Enhancement
  • Computer Interfacing
  • Energy Projection
  • Superhuman Strength
Alan Tudyk as Eric Morden/Mr. Nobody:

• Universal+? (Can't stop the De-Creator)
    • Narrator of the Show
    • Created a reality in a donkey
    • Manipulate all of normal reality and white space
    • Chronokinesis
      • Mister Nobody can manipulate the flow of time on a whim. He was able to pause time for all of the Doom Patrol except for the Chief. He can even slow down parts of a single person's body and leave other parts still running normally, like when he allowed Cyborg's arm cannon to charge normally while he was frozen.
    • Dimensional Travel (Travel between dimensions)
    • Metamorphosis/Shape-Shifting
    • Telekinesis
    • Telepathy
    • Illusion Casting
  • Nigh-Omniscience
    • Cosmic/4th Wall Awareness: Nobody is aware that he is in a television show.
    • [MR.
      NOBODY LAUGHING] Who are you talking to? Grant Morrison fans, Reddit trolls with DC subscriptions, and the three new fans who stuck around after the donkey fart.
      You still think you control this story, don't you? Haven't seen any evidence to the contrary, old friend.
    • NOBODY] You are wrong - [BABY CRYING] so wrong, to doubt the narrator.
      I mean, I'm the narrator.
      Think about that.
      - I exist outside of time and space.
      - [BABY CONTINUES CRYING] I know your past, present, and future.
    • [CLICKS TONGUE] No, this cannot be the end.
      I refuse.
      I haven't even been in the last two episodes.
      [NILES] We can stop it! [SNAPS FINGERS] [GROANS] [BREATHING HEAVILY] It'll be difficult, but wholly possible.
      What do you know about this thing? [SCOFFS] What? Just marveling at the moment Mr.
      Nobody came to realize his omniscience has limits.
  • He also tends to break the fourth wall and narrate at certain points.
Larry Trainor/Negative Man:

• Cosmic Radiation-Altered Physiology
    • Astral Projection
      • Flight
      • Intangibility
      • Phasing
      • Power Absorption
      • Psychic Link
      • Superhuman Durability
  • Longevity
  • Radiation Production
Clifford "Cliff" Steele/Robotman: