• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The multiverse made of its own unique source code.

By crack this code, Thawne was able to preserve his own knowledge and make it immune to changes in time and reality. And using this code, he was able to record events without being affected by changes in the timeline (changes in the timeline cannot change these records)[1]. For this reason, Thawne receives Type 1.

Thawne taught Nora how to record events using this code and communicated with her through it[1]. For this reason, Nora receives Type 1.

(Nora's diary)

Using this source code, the Book of Destiny allows its user to modify all of reality. Therefore, the Book of Destiny receives Type 2

(The Book of Destiny)

As the creators of creation, God and Goddess receive Type 2 for creating this code.

Those in agreement: @ByAsura @DarkDragonMedeus @Mr. Bambu (Agrees with Type 1 but thinks there should be resistance, agrees with Type 2.)

Those in disagreement:

Those yet to form an opinion:

Last edited:
The code appears to just extend immunity to Information Manipulation, it can't affect it for others. Disagree with classifying it as Information Manipulation on its own, but rather Power Null of such (honestly I think it's more like Acausality, but I won't push for that).

If the latter things work as you say they do, s'pose I'll accept those two. No scans provided, but the pages at least seem to agree with what you're suggesting.

The code appears to just extend immunity to Information Manipulation, it can't affect it for others. Disagree with classifying it as Information Manipulation on its own, but rather Power Null of such (honestly I think it's more like Acausality, but I won't push for that).
Since Thawn is using this code to prevent an existing information from changing, I think this can be classified as information manipulation.

I mean like.

Technically, I guess, but the only and sole use and function of that is to grant resistance to information manipulation for whatever he writes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back