• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ares's Low High Regenerationn and Type 8 allow him to outlast Vegeta despite Vegeta's superior versatility, Skill and probably AP

Vegeta should be stronger, as Ares appears to be more along the lines of baseline Large Star level, but if Ares can outlast Vegeta before he can wipe Ares out, then the win goes to the war god

Oh my bad. Then in this case it's hard to tell. Vegeta doesn't have too many feats we can scale from. So assuming they're equal in strength and speed, other factors need to be looked into.

Ares is an immortal god, meaning he has godly stamina, while Vegeta is restricted by the stamina drawbacks of SSJ. Ares also has experience on top of that, over a millenia, so Vegeta is also at a disadvantage there. I think the only way for Vegeta to win is if he keeps his distance in the air and tries to end the fight as quickly as possible, but his arrogance might stop him from doing that.

Honestly, I see the win going to Ares.

Coupled with the option of just getting bored and turning Vegeta into a goat, Ares for reasons above.

And he'd fail because he doesn't have any feats of resistance.

He's about a Foe scaling to Hera creating supernovas, along with Artemis normally, when not near the brink of death, being able to create actual constellations instead of brightening existing ones.

so he's very far into AP range while Vegeta is just somewhat above baseline, has potent hax that he would use in character, and has a type 8 immortality that makes it impossible for him to die in conventional ways.............................. mind explaining to me how this is not a stomp?

umm, you do know that Vegeta's just around baseline right? Especially since Semi Perfect cell is now just star level+, which makes Vegeta High 4-C via scaling rather than actual calcs.

We're arguing about that

And if we're going into Downgrades, they're not anywhere near Tier 4.

so if the downgrade doesn't get accepted, they'd be in the foe, but if it does, they won't be tier 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back