• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arpeggio of Blue Steel (Well currently only Haruna) Upgrades.

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Short story short, Haruna and the rest of the verse (that will follow someday) should be upgraded to at least City level +, likely Mountain level for their Klein fields.

"All physical weapons that humanity have right now, cannot break through the armor" , i assumed that humanitys strongest weapon currently avaible are city level, until a certain user pointed me to the Tsar bomb.

This would scale to all Ships Klein Fields and their respective Super-Graviton Cannons and Corrosive warheads.

I also think that this seems to make sense.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Wait until it get spammed. ovo

EDIT: BTW i agree with this.
Just wait until my sidonia got a page OWO

Anyway i agree with this, good to see this verse got a page

Back