• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armored Core General Discussion Thread

Taking a another look at the patch notes and I see this: ARMS “AA-J-123/RC JAILBREAK”: decreased Anti-Kinetic Defense/Anti-Explosive Defense

Which is just hilarious. Like this AC is supposed to suck, yet people are still doing well with this, so they just slapped a nerf on it.

Honestly those people are a genuine menace. The ones who casually use it on 240 while taking no hits are people you oughtta be afraid of. It's like lvl1 wretch vs. Malenia all over again

Yeah my pc has been messed up for about like 3 weeks now and I won't be able to do anything with it for maybe all next month either

I suppose I could calc a speed feat tonight

However at home I'm working on living arrangements and moving colleges so I just dont have the time I used to to do calcs and debate

Don't know when I'tl be back to normal

But late on this one, but another patch. Mostly more weapon and frame changes.

Yeah my pc has been messed up for about like 3 weeks now and I won't be able to do anything with it for maybe all next month either
This is still a thing btw so I still haven't been able to do work on it

What has be done here in the meantime calc and profile wise

Character section is completed, I just need to add in the pictures for each characters (right now they are all the Chosen Undead since I copied the Dark Souls template). After that and the powers of the verse section the page should be good to go.

I was wondering though: Should we put Carla and Chatty under the Overseers or the Dosers? I was thinking the former, but I wanted to hear all of your thoughts as well.

I was wondering though: Should we put Carla and Chatty under the Overseers or the Dosers? I was thinking the former, but I wanted to hear all of your thoughts as well.

I mean their true allegiances are the Overseers. But I guess it depends on whether you want to keep the page spoiler free or not.

I mean their true allegiances are the Overseers. But I guess it depends on whether you want to keep the page spoiler free or not.
I tried to keep characters in the sections that felt most obvious. For example, Rusty is with the Vespers instead of the RLF, and a lot of the C-Weapons are under the Institute section even though the PCA has control of them.

I tried to keep characters in the sections that felt most obvious. For example, Rusty is with the Vespers instead of the RLF, and a lot of the C-Weapons are under the Institute section even though the PCA has control of them.

Is there a way to hide it? Like you have to click it to reveal the name and emblem?

Ok I figured out your problem. The format you're trying to do requires the image files themselves to be sized appropriately before uploading onto the wiki. The format itself doesn't size down images. So you need to use image editing software to manually make the image size smaller. There are tons of free tools online that allow you to do that I'm sure you can google a few.

Since all the AC emblems are of standard height and width I'd say resizing them to 700 x 700 should work? Try experimenting with it.

Ok I figured out your problem. The format you're trying to do requires the image files themselves to be sized appropriately before uploading onto the wiki. The format itself doesn't size down images. So you need to use image editing software to manually make the image size smaller. There are tons of free tools online that allow you to do that I'm sure you can google a few.

Since all the AC emblems are of standard height and width I'd say resizing them to 700 x 700 should work? Try experimenting with it.
Yup I noticed it last night, but it was hella late and I decided that it was a tomorrow problem. I’ll work on resizing them, and for the purpose of using them on the page, I’ll resize them to 180x180, since 180px width seems to be the standard for that style of character box.

Also, I have no idea why it wouldn’t resize the images on its own. Like I work on the JoJo Wiki (the standalone one not fandom), and on there all of the character boxes resize the pictures. I guess fandom is just weird sometimes lol

Alright, Chariot helped me figure it out. Turns out, if the images don't have a link attached to them then the code breaks and they don't resize on their own. It should be good now.

Hey, is there any way someone can grab full images of the Xylem? Preferably from the top down. I want to try and finally calculate it's KE, but also it is so damn huge that there aren't many great pics of it.

Besides that, I need to make a quick list of any more calcs that need to be done, and then I can start up on making some pages.

Hey, is there any way someone can grab full images of the Xylem? Preferably from the top down. I want to try and finally calculate it's KE, but also it is so damn huge that there aren't many great pics of it.

Besides that, I need to make a quick list of any more calcs that need to be done, and then I can start up on making some pages.
Do we ever see it fully? I genuinely don't remember

Yeah I think Zulie's videos are the only source for full size scaling.

Back