• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight Discussion Thread

Well from what i heard she didn't die there, but she did die in IS3 supposedly.

Thinking about Theresis, it's pretty funny how even with all that scripted plot armor BS, Theresis still can not reach Kyostinv, guy just casually low diff the whole stage and save Kal without even wanting to, on what seem to be his first try (or atleast first time seeing him).

Concert is hype
Ak fans eating good this month.
More hype if HG finally release news of those 2 new games after this

Is on the second chapter right now and i must say, the story of Navis is pretty good so far, Last Knight look dope asf and same with his ride.

Tho when did the sea terror adapt to the emperor blade? IS3?

Is on the second chapter right now and i must say, the story of Navis is pretty good so far, Last Knight look dope asf and same with his ride.

Tho when did the sea terror adapt to the emperor blade? IS3?

Yeah emperor blade made a barrier using their power and still falls

Literally nothing can stop them(well except the real demon in uknown region probably

The new event is pretty neat, although I might not able to finish them all given my bad experience with tower defense game.

Lol, literally can't get pass SN-7 cause of how BS the last wave is, might just give up and use friend support at this point cause boy the reward on that stage is a pretty shit for it difficulty.

What do you guys think of a future seaborn (sea terror specifically, not Aegiran) operator? Like i feel like with all of this about seaborn slowly gaining more and more intelligent and somewhat try to understand human logic, there could be a sea event where we meet a seaborn that could be logically reason with, thus making a seaborn operator pretty plausible.

Even if the risk is high, we have gods on board that can dust it before it can went scp-682 anyway, there are ways to make sure that the risk is minimal so it's not impossible for it to happens.

What do you guys think of a future seaborn (sea terror specifically, not Aegiran) operator? Like i feel like with all of this about seaborn slowly gaining more and more intelligent and somewhat try to understand human logic, there could be a sea event where we meet a seaborn that could be logically reason with, thus making a seaborn operator pretty plausible.

Even if the risk is high, we have gods on board that can dust it before it can went scp-682 anyway, there are ways to make sure that the risk is minimal so it's not impossible for it to happens.

Very likely
But seaborn need a sheperd i think what we will get one of seaborn god as playable instead of normal one
Since they basically who control seaborn like a horde of hivemind

Also lifeblood god seaborn basically making all seaborn kinda get type 8ish immortality so that one of the problem

A seaborn joining the roaster may pose a danger to other operators, especially Kaltis, who won't approve the idea in the first place. Even if they somehow did, most operators will be uneasy about having eldritch beings on the same board as them.

A seaborn joining the roaster may pose a danger to other operators, especially Kaltis, who won't approve the idea in the first place. Even if they somehow did, most operators will be uneasy about having eldritch beings on the same board as them.
Don't know if getting a seaborn on board is that much worse then eventually letting Chi You (or whatever god Nian sister combine to) on board tbh, atleast the former still haven't know of this amazing concept called BETRAYAL yet (human gonna do human so i give it 1 week before they learn it) while the later have already betrayed their own kind once, so i'll take my chance with the seaborn.

Also having the possibility of reducing the threat of the seaborn in the long term via less costly mean sound like something Kal would want... Which is why you're right that Kal likely won't let them on, expose them to too much Terran influence is just gonna make them way worse in the future.

Don't know if getting a seaborn on board is that much worse then eventually letting Chi You (or whatever god Nian sister combine to) on board tbh, atleast the former still haven't know of this amazing concept called BETRAYAL yet (human gonna do human so i give it 1 week before they learn it) while the later have already betrayed their own kind once, so i'll take my chance with the seaborn.

Also having the possibility of reducing the threat of the seaborn in the long term via less costly mean sound like something Kal would want... Which is why you're right that Kal likely won't let them on, expose them to too much Terran influence is just gonna make them way worse in the future.

Yan sui literally betray its own kind 💀

Can we use this guy's lore book for some calc. He makes some good points regarding location which is useful for size calc assumptions

Link

Can we use this guy's lore book for some calc. He makes some good points regarding location which is useful for size calc assumptions

Link
It's good information, though outdated. I also don't remember any characters with that much destruction, but that's just my assumption.

The simplest thing I could do now is find some feat to evaluate how strong an average Operator is.

It's good information, though outdated. I also don't remember any characters with that much destruction, but that's just my assumption.

The simplest thing I could do now is find some feat to evaluate how strong an average Operator is.
There's a feat with Chernobog iirc
Outside that, there'a Skadi feats and so on

James I noticed how the doctors profile links to the doctor who profile.

mind getting rid of that? Thanks

There's a feat with Chernobog iirc
Outside that, there'a Skadi feats and so on
I believe there is a feat in R6 crossover where a slug can easily break through a wall and the entire team has to hold it back. In fact, that same event showed us that even random bandits can chuck big-ass javelins and give a team full of elite and trained agents a hard time.

James I noticed how the doctors profile links to the doctor who profile.

mind getting rid of that? Thanks
Eh, I don't see it?

I believe there is a feat in R6 crossover where a slug can easily break through a wall and the entire team has to hold it back. In fact, that same event showed us that even random bandits can chuck big-ass javelins and give a team full of elite and trained agents a hard time.

Eh, I don't see it?
No when you click on the profile of the doctor it takes you To the doctors profile from doctor who

Is it possible to calculate it?

Ah, I will change it then.
thank you for the changes

also

paul-bunyan-shaw-and-paul-bunyan-fate-and-2-more-drawn-by-klaius-sample-933ec57a4a74caf6721cc9eee60e.jpg

Is it possible to calculate it?
It did calc the second feat, and I was thinking of doing the first too but I got lazy instead :p

In any case, Ash also talked about how some bandits are capable of firing fireballs with an effect equal to that of a grenade or an RPG. Because the feat was performed by fodder, it would be applicable to all Casters, including trainees like Lava.

It did calc the second feat, and I was thinking of doing the first too but I got lazy instead :p
I see, well now you need to working on the first feat lel
In any case, Ash also talked about how some bandits are capable of firing fireballs with an effect equal to that of a grenade or an RPG. Because the feat was performed by fodder, it would be applicable to all Casters, including trainees like Lava.
@TheGreatJedi13 What do you think?

Also here is the Chernobog:

And here is what Jedi presented in GBF thread:
First we really need a calc of frostnova one since it is in the early phases of the story.
.i know there are calc like those outside the wiki but i'll ask for permission from them or take inspiration from their old calc.
There's Skadi feat too

Correction: It's not a slug but Metal Crab instead. The creature's husk is bulletproof, and it required breach ammo or an AP round to actually take it down.

Guess we can recalculate it
Question is, who's gonna scaled from it?
Ch'en and Amiya in Chapter 8. Talulah is likely one of the most powerful characters in the main story, so high-tier characters will scales toward her.
Btw what tier Waai Fu will get and how strong she is?
Will you make a profile for siege. The lion girl is a favorite waifu of mine
First, can you guys give me some clue about which event or story these characters are in? It would be easier to navigate up.

Back