• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight Discussion Thread

F187-E9-D7-4447-4518-B139-984718-F8-D8-A0.jpg

Looks like you are the only one here that has catched up with the Arknights latest/recent story/feats
Tell us, what's more?

Integrated strategy 3:
-Isharmla power
-lifeblood origin/primitive impulse make seaborn have immortality type 8 to OCEAN
-mizuki god key
-thorn have seaborn shennanigans
Etc

Siracusa:
-beasmaster/feraerus is immortal(our favorite rapper is one of them)
-lappland beat beastmaster via motivation

Ch 11:
-shining have life manipulation and also soul
-logos have something like law manipulation
-theresa can screw with amiya mind

That for now

Integrated strategy 3:
-Isharmla power
-lifeblood origin/primitive impulse make seaborn have immortality type 8 to OCEAN
-mizuki god key
Etc

Siracusa:

Ch 11:

That for now
Now that's a good prime
@Jamesthetaker @TheGreatJedi13 @Dereck03 @rogueprestonian What do you guys think?

Best feats for now in en probably:
Frostnova feats
That dusk feats
Rosmontis berserk feats
Patriot feats
The shard capabilities

Are there any calculations of FrostNova's freeze feats and Patriot's "shaking the city block by simply walking" feat.
Do you remember which chapter the statement comes from? I will look at them to see if I can.
Integrated strategy 3:
-Isharmla power
-mizuki god key
Etc

Siracusa:
-lappland beat beastmaster via motivation

Ch 11:

That for now
I haven't read the story of these events (more like skipped them lol) but Chapter 11 hasn't been released in EN yet, so we should wait for it.

Dusk painting world is probably applicable because the world and the people who live inside it are pretty much real.

Do you remember which chapter the statement comes from? I will look at them to see if I can.
Patriot's "shaking the city block by simply walking" feat is in 7-17 After, as referred in the profile.
FrostNova's, however, is forgotten by me since I'm not focusing on Arknights now. By the way, English translation has difference to original Chinese.

Patriot's "shaking the city block by simply walking" feat is in 7-17 After, as referred in the profile.
FrostNova's, however, is forgotten by me since I'm not focusing on Arknights now. By the way, English translation has difference to original Chinese.
Frost nova freezing burning chernoborg is in ch 4 but i forgor which chapter

And while the freezing feat has an animation, I'm afraid if the animation actually downplays the feat. And I'm a fan of FrostNova VS Mr. Freeze.
Yeah the animation for the catastrope is underwhelming it just small meteorite and some fire ball when in the game there is even big originium crystal falls

Yeah the animation for the catastrope is underwhelming it just small meteorite and some fire ball when in the game there is even big originium crystal falls
Through the animation can still be calculated as a huge low-balled version of the feat.

Don't forget them.

Still mystery the only revealed power is corruption from emperor blade/imperial guard and that just small fragment of their power(sealed in the mask)

Idk if HG decided they gonna end fish and seaborn story first before go all out on demon lore or just straight to demon lord in 4th anniv on CN

Oh also some integrated strategies relics and other have information about certain character power etc but that can be done later

Still mystery the only revealed power is corruption from emperor blade/imperial guard and that just small fragment of their power(sealed in the mask)

Idk if HG decided they gonna end fish and seaborn story first before go all out on demon lore or just straight to demon lord in 4th anniv on CN
Yeah, you have to think very well about scaling mainly. I've seen many people say that talulah is the strongest, when she had problems with 1 emperor blade and when the other 2 arrived she was already fatal, Patriot shattered them later, you have to take into account that Wendigos were sent to fight with demons so they could scale to them and blah blah blah blah.
Oh also some integrated strategies relics and other have information about certain character power etc but that can be done later
I know almost nothing about IS lore... tehehe

Yeah, you have to think very well about scaling mainly. I've seen many people say that talulah is the strongest, when she had problems with 1 emperor blade and when the other 2 arrived she was already fatal, Patriot shattered them later, you have to take into account that Wendigos were sent to fight with demons so they could scale to them and blah blah blah blah.

I know almost nothing about IS lore... tehehe
Tbf upper mid to top tier arknights scalling is hell lol
Meanwhile god tier is a bit easier
Top 3 strongest still
Isharmla,mizuki(caerula arbor),and Sui
For now

Isharmla,mizuki(caerula arbor),and Sui
I'm a little skeptical... If we take into account what was said here in September 2021, at that time the Sui were already in the lore, demons as well, also the threat of the seaborns and other God-Tier characters, but Patriot has been catalogued as the most powerful being in Terra.

I'm a little skeptical... If we take into account what was said here in September 2021, at that time the Sui were already in the lore, demons as well, also the threat of the seaborns and other God-Tier characters, but Patriot has been catalogued as the most powerful being in Terra.
Durability and physical wise probably,tbh the biggest patriot feats is he fight demon alongside other wendigo(when he gone become full blown ursus general and later reunion the wendigo still can hold the demon on their own) and that one times patriot help hellagur clear an enemies fortress
Ursus also shown to be defeated in battle or war several times when patriot still there

In Omniversal Battlefield, there is a calculation of FrostNova's freezing:
And it is 4 Petatons?! The calculated feat itself is also done with extensive preparation.

Also, I think that FrostNova has her base key and her all-out key.

In Omniversal Battlefield, there is a calculation of FrostNova's freezing:
And it is 4 Petatons?! The calculated feat itself is also done with extensive preparation.

Also, I think that FrostNova has her base key and her all-out key.
When frostnova died she could have frozen even more.

Back