• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arjunalter/Super Karna Ability Addition and 2-C Downgrade

Well monarch didnt come back when shiro answer his question. And currently I think shiro have class.

In Karna's defense, it was Ginako who gave him that nickname. He just took it because he is that nice of a guy

I'm going to add this since it's agreed by majority of people. And I'm going to add Super Karna key since I need that to add abilities.

Wasn't Mara supposed to be really powerful and could fight the entire hindu pantheon on her own? Well that's what I was informed on the Gil vs Arjuna thread.

-BANLK- said:
Wasn't Mara supposed to be really powerful and could fight the entire hindu pantheon on her own? Well that's what I was informed on the Gil vs Arjuna thread.
Thats... wrong. Especially since she got her ass kicked by one of the supreme gods

Diinou HotHead said:
Would be better if Super Karna picture's also added as a tabber for the main picture, but I suppose this is enough.
Iirc some guy already rendered a good picture of his super saiyan form. We can use that.

Ummmm can't we put it like Arjuna alter's profile? like "God" and "Regained Humanity", also he should have two tabs for "Base" and "Super Karna" it's pretty confusing otherwise.

Thats... wrong. Especially since she got her ass kicked by one of the supreme gods

Do you mean her getting killed by Shiva?

This has been said before and needs to be said again. KAMA was killed by Shiva, and it's not super big as a God. MARA needed that same Shiva and the rest od the Indian Pantheon keeping her sealed off. They aren't comparable in any way.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
What's the current scaling of high tiers/god tiers with the addition Omega Arjuna God lol
It's messy with the Kiara thingy. And now with LSir pointing out the Kama&Mara thingy(which scales to Kiara and who beat her), it just got even more messed up.

Wasn't there something about Japanese Divine Spirits being above Hindu ones? And Quetzalcoatl being above Greek and Babylonian deities?

I agree with Diinou.

Let's focus on the abilities, and then make a new thread about scaling of God tiers.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Wasn't there something about Japanese Divine Spirits being above Hindu ones? And Quetzalcoatl being above Greek and Babylonian deities?
The most wierd one is tamamo because of this Shingon Buddhist.

She got different name in every region in India, she's called Vairocana and Dakini-ten. And then there's also those many names that Qin Shi Huang called her, the only thing I remember is the name Daiji, the one who destroyed the civilization of china in the past.

And she's also the god of Kiara's sex cult.

Nasu even included an actual buddhist monk in the group, you'll know his name on niconico as Semimaru-P.

Is there anything else that could be added to Karna's profile? I rp as him in a community and I was just wondering if there could be a few more abilities added to him.

1. You can't just have an ability added because you want more, it has to be shown in the fiction, maybe if you looked hard enough, there might be.

2. The necro

If that's the cause then why is Vector Manipulation (which is an ability from the Superpower Wiki and has now just been added to VS Wiki) added to Satou if it's not a reliable source? Explain that one for me.

Because it's not "an ability from the Superpower wiki", it's an ability. Regardless of whether Superpower wiki added it to their pages before us, it is not a power that originates on the Superpower wiki, it's a power that has shown up in at least three fictions I can name.

And something being listed on superpower wiki is not evidence.

What does them listing Karna with that stuff mean? Not only is omni-protection nit a power on here but they don't provide scans for any of it so what does it matter? Its just an appeal to authority on your part but its not even a good one.

Back