• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are you the Flood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His energy wasn't drained, and in fact, I'm pretty sure sleeping that long should inherently restore your energy. The only thing that was "nerfed" is that he no longer hand access to any War Sphinxes, ect.

Because Forerunner suits are computers too. Cars are computers, airplanes are computers, Power Armor is also a computer. It is hackable by smart hackers, and Cortana just happens to be even smarter the Ur-Didact. Forerunners have shields protecting them from biological viruses, but digital viruses are something Forerunners never dealt with.

I know I said I was done with this thread.... but there was still so much bullshit that I just couldn't deal.

UMR your arguments for Alex's AP, and the Didact's Ionization not working are beyond faulty. Being 1.5-2x higher dura does not make you impervious to attacks that are somewhat lesser.

The only things you have debunked is The Composer, and Teleknesis. Stop lying and dodging around our arguments. Me and KarmodF debunked Alex resisting Ionization, and having massively higher dura multiple times. Yet you still ignored it.

Downplaying the Didact's inteligence........ Comparing Earth scinetists to the Forerunners......

DDM. Cortana affecting the Didact has literally no relevance whatsoever here. And by "Hacking" You mean she restrained him for thrity seconds? Because that's quite literally all she acomplished.

iirc UMR has been reported for Prototype wank in the past, so I guess I shouldn't be terribly surprised.

As I said, when this gets added I won't request for it to be removed, at least not right away.

Just drop the argument KarmodF. The Prototype wank has won sadly.

Wow

So whenever your preferred character isn't winning you gotta resort to the "wank ".argument?

Very classy, also you forgot to count my vote.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Wow

So whenever your preferred character isn't winning you gotta resort to the "wank ".argument?

Very classy, also you forgot to count my vote.
It gets really irritating when you repeat yourself multiple times, debunk something multiple times and they still do not listen. Its like nobody even bothered to glance at me and KarmodF's arguments.....

"UMR your arguments for Alex's AP, and the Didact's Ionization not working are beyond faulty. Being 1.5-2x higher dura does not make you impervious to attacks that are somewhat lesser."

Does water boil at 212 degrees or 211? Now imagine trying to boil water at half of that, 106. It doesn't work. Sure its hot, but it's not boiling.

"Me and KarmodF debunked Alex resisting Ionization, and having massively higher dura multiple times. Yet you still ignored it."

1. False 2. He doesn't have massively higher anything. Even his durability is questionable.

"Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Can take hits from other ancient Prometheans with no problem. Completely unaffected by Promethean weapons)"

"Promethean Weapons range from Room level to City Block level (Weapons can casually pierce through ancient Human armor like a hot knife through butter, the Binary Rifle and Scattershot can vaporize spartans, and the Incineration Cannon can vaporize Hunters)"

Yeah, ok.

"iirc UMR has been reported for Prototype wank in the past, so I guess I shouldn't be terribly surprised."

???? You must know something I don't because I've never heard of that.

I'm sorry. I lost control of myself and got pissed off. I'm sorry for all of my insults, it's not like me to get this worked up.

It's just..... I'm admittedly a Die-Hard Halo fanboy and tend to get a little heated regarding discussions around it.

Wtf does water under the bridge means?

@Hellbeast I would prefer a little bit more for the explanation.

The high end City Block level weaponry should be more like Large Building level, but it's a non-factor either way. But Ur-Didact still has 8-A durability because he still traded blows with other Forerunner leaders. The Civilizations profiles are outdated and Reppuzan and Everlasting are working on them ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back