• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are you the Flood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Didact in character spams Telekenesis right off the bat. If that fails, he'll either try to ionize his target, bfr them. and with the Composer being a last resort.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I don't see how consuming tons of people makes them weigh more.... I guess Combined Human weighs billions of tons because he's every Human together...... I watched some Prototype vids, and I didn't see the Prototype characters crushing the ground with every step.
1. That's exactly the case

2. "density manipulation" But they also do crush the ground with every step when they run

Also going by the profiles, you can't honestly say the flood is superior to Blacklight, when they have inferior hax and inferior stats (save slipstream stuff).

Plus, the energy Didact has used to ionize metal <<<<<<<<<<<< Alex's durability. It would be a different story if it was legit matter manipulation.

The Flood takes over planets in hours and forced a galactic civilization to kill themselves and all life with a life-wiping superweapon. Inferior stats my ass.

The Didact has dealt with the Flood for milenia. Blacklight won't surprise him all that much.

Ya left one thing out.... Alex has no way around the Didact's Type 6 Immortaility. So even if he somehow takes the Didact out, he'd probably come back as a being of pure data.

Alex ain't even 8-A+ stop wanking. Alex is prehaps..... slightly stronger at the very best.

I recall seeing in past Prototype threads that UMR has wanked Prototype pretty badly......

VersusJunkie54 said:
Alex ain't even 8-A+ stop wanking. Alex is prehaps..... slightly stronger at the very best.

I recall seeing in past Prototype threads that UMR has wanked Prototype pretty badly......
Please dont turn this into a flame war, we are discussing, its obvius that we are gonna disagree with each other's opinion.

I just re-checked Alex's profile. The Density Manipulation says that Alex uses it for gliding, not increasing his mass. UMR said that Alex doesn't need constant biomass. Yet his weakness section says that his healing factor will slow quite a bit when he gets low.

I see you're upset now, that's unfortunate. Allow me to educate you on what density is.

Density is the amount of stuff packed into an object, or the amount of mass in a uniform volume.

That said, besides taking the Density Manipulation explanation from his page entirely out of context, it's quite obvious that something that breaks the ground when it runs can't also float in air. That's like saying an anchor can float on water. It's kind of the reason why Alex can flip tanks just by landing on them.

"The Flood takes over planets in hours and forced a galactic civilization to kill themselves and all life with a life-wiping superweapon. Inferior stats my ass.

The Didact has dealt with the Flood for milenia. Blacklight won't surprise him all that much. "

Again, using the AoE fallacy to compare one massively inferior organism to another.

"Alex has no way around the Didact's Type 6 Immortaility. So even if he somehow takes the Didact out, he'd probably come back as a being of pure data."

"possibly 6, Master Chief implied that the Didact is still alive even after being composed"

There's no solid evidence for this, which it's why it's possible, but not definitively so.

Thats the problem, the Didact's main attack is achieved by (literally) looking at someone, wich with Speed Equal. makes Alex's possiblility to win little to none, The Didact just look at him and it gets Ionized wich destroys his body completely and negates his regen.

Let alone the Composer, wich has MASSIVE AoE, also VersusJunkie is right, the Flood stomped Blackwatch, its just that the profile is outdated, the Flood can infect a mountain and achieve his size/complete structure, same with a Planet, etc...

Not upset, just irritated. Please drop the condescending tone.

Fine then, you got me on the density thing. But the Didact will just keep on ionizing away at his biomass as his regen gets slower and slower, eventually resorting to using a Slipspace Rupture.

The Didact can still teleport a good distance, hover high in the air....

I rest my case on inconclusive. Either one can easily get the advantage, and it can go either way.

The writer of the comic where the Didact was vaporised confirmed that he is actually still alive. So there is plentifull evidence for it actually.

His only ionization feat is below Alex's dura. He doesn't achieve this affect by destroying atoms via negating durability, this is what you're not getting.

A 3-A being can break a normal human into subatomic particles, but that doesn't mean the 3-A has matter manipulation.

You'd have a point of the difference between them was like 10 or more times wide.... But Alex is not even 8-A+. And The Didact's feat was extremely casual right after waking up from a 100K year nap that drained much of his power. Alex ain't resisting that anytime soon.

>casual...waking up...100k years....nap.....agai

Doesn't matter. Feats are feats, numbers are numbers. What, are you implying he'd be planet level at full power or something? Even if that was the case, such a form is featless and doesn't exist here. Also as I've stated before, Alex's AP is casual as well.

Its actually quite like Matter Manip. since he doesnt just destroy the thing using punches nor energy projectiles and just using that, his look, also some profiles have Atomic/Sub-Atomic destruction but whitout energy manipulation and where did you got he is above the Didact?

Alex is 127 vs Didact's 224 or so.

And both are made casually, but the Didact has his power dwarved massively by the point he made that, it could easily be above x2 the AP.

...it's almost like you weren't here for the entire thread.

Frieza atomized Krillin and in no way physically touched him. Guess Frieza has matter manipulation now.

I think you aren't getting what i am saying really, again, why some characters have negated dura. with those types of attacks, like Gohan destroying Cell with his Kamehameha, ultimately destroying his particles, i dont get what i am getting wrong?

Unite My Rice said:
>casual...waking up...100k years....nap.....agai
Doesn't matter. Feats are feats, numbers are numbers. What, are you implying he'd be planet level at full power or something? Even if that was the case, such a form is featless and doesn't exist here. Also as I've stated before, Alex's AP is casual as well.
You're wanking Alex's AP and dura when it is at the very best only marginally above The Didact.

Are you implying that Alex would be Tier 7 because he consumed other Evolved or whatever? That same argument goes right back towards Alex. Who only has ONE 127 ton feat according to his profile.

Forerunner weapons only negate at most Mid-High regen; Ionization is below atomization.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Forerunner weapons only negate at most Mid-High regen; Ionization is below atomization.
That is true. But Alex will be in trouble when his body is constantly being ionized away, and his regen slows down.

Yes, Ionization is below Atomization, but still smaller than Molecules (Ions are in a similar range as Atoms), wich is Alex's regen.

High regen is the ability to regenerate from being atomized or reduced to particles, which is what Alex's regen is. Ionization is just removing 1 electron from all molecules to make their body turned to plasma.

Exactly why this is inconclusive. The Didact can only put him down to good via BFR, and cannot bypass Alex's regen for good. But at the same time, Alex has no way around The Didact's Type 6 Immortaility, witch has be confirmed by the author of the comic it comes from that he is still alive, and by Master Chief himself.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
High regen is the ability to regenerate from being atomized or reduced to particles, which is what Alex's regen is.
... no. It literally says Molecular.

Ions are in the Atomic level, wich Molecular>Atomic, same thing with Regen. it says being able to regen from Particles, wich arent always Atoms.

Yeah Alex fra.. UMR is correct context is important and feats > speculation, ionization is destruction and not matter manipulation as it doesn't display feats of the user having any control or command, one of the most basic quantitative properties, of said matter. DT would smh at this

Zensum

I think you havent read anything we have been discussing, but vote counted anyways.

He has not. And a few of the reasons UMR gave have been debunked, and I've explained why this is inconclusive. I feel like it should not be counted......

Do it, at this point i would prefer to close this right of the bat, but the debate is still there.

This seems like it's going to be one of those threads that get a fra conclude based on faulty reasoning.(Akame vs Ben Tennyson all over again) I feel it should be closed. But UMR would get upset and just re-open it...... In any case, I'm getting too heated, and I'm tired of repeating myself. So I'm unfollowing this thread and stepping away.

If it gets added, I won't request for it to be removed. At least not anytime soon.

VersusJunkie54 said:
You're wanking Alex's AP and dura when it is at the very best only marginally above The Didact.

Are you implying that Alex would be Tier 7 because he consumed other Evolved or whatever? That same argument goes right back towards Alex. Who only has ONE 127 ton feat according to his profile.
Says the guy using every chance he gets to say Didact was extremely casual and was sleeping for a long time. And nobody has said anything like that about Alex, so you can stop reaching now.

"Also, The Didact utterly destroys Alex in terms of skill, inteligence, and combat ability."

Subjective, the only thing under his intelligence is basically controlling armies. Not seeing how that warrants genius level intelligence, but Alex has consumed dozens of soldiers including special ops, Army and Marines generals and colonels, doctors and other intellectuals across multiple fields of study. If anything he probably only has genius level due to the level of tech he has access to, which doesn't change anything.

His best Intelligence feat is leading the Promethean Warriors across the Galaxy for 10,000 of years actually, it would actually be around Supergenius since fodder prometheans can also reach similars levels.

He also has Battle Mode and his Scanner wich have data from beings all around the Milky Way, most of it recovered with just analyzing for the first time.

So lets see:

Telekinesis debunked

Composer debunked

Higher AP debunked

Having more intellect and skills is highly questionable

Ionization debunked. Here's why. From Didact's calc: "Ionization of Titanium is 61,934.109094 j/cc"

This means that you cannot ionize titanium with 60,000 joules per cubic centimeter, as the value required to do so is clearly stated. Therefore, Didact cannot ionize Alex due to having insufficient energy to complete the task.

The only thing Didact has for sure here is BFR.

Wait, how does he has Higher AP? Because of the absortion stuff? Thats heavily streching out.

Dont know about the Ionization one, i just check the last numbers.

I agree with URM, Didact may have been sleeping for a long time, but people are kind of exaggerating how casual his 8-A feat really was. Just because he slept for 100K years doesn't mean he got any stronger or weaker. It's kind of like how Strider was asleep for 2000 years; it's hypersleep that doesn't cause him to age at all. It's not like Doomslayer who spend at least hundreds of years casually stomping armies of Demons in Hell throughout the whole time he was in there.

Also, Didact is susceptible to digital computer viruses, it's why he lost to Cortana. He may have good protection against biological viruses like the Flood, but his protection against super AI's is not too great and limited.

"Alex as a newbor was 127 tons. This isn't factoring the thousands of people he's consumed or anything. His musclemass power doubles his strength, so that's 254 tons. Musclemass boost strengthens him even further beyond a 2x boost (we use 1.5x), which is 381 tons. This isn't factoring in his armored form reducing damage to a fraction of it's total amount on top of all that. This also isn't factoring that he's even stronger than that while he has critical mass, aka full power."

No, the point is that it was getting his energy drained while in the Cryptum (Those 10K years) and did the feat a minute after he finally was liberated.

Thats a huuuuge outlier, not to mention that Computer Viruses=/=Normal Virus, dont know how does that affect the result.

That still doesn't change his current AP rating, that just means his energy before getting drained is unquantifiable. I'd appreciate it if you stopped bringing up how casual he was, or how inadequate his bedtime was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back