• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Noise from Symphogear verse banned in Versus threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying the Noise will be banned. You will be banned from making matches if you keep pumping out stomps. Even the 4-B's would lolstomp the Noise.
And a few of the tier 5s would as as well. Especially Kharn, Ahriman, Lucius, and Typhus.

I'm not saying the Noise will be banned. You will be banned from making matches if you keep pumping out stomps. Even the 4-B's would lolstomp the Noise.
Why would I be banned, you are making no sense. Also chaos gods don't have a physical form right? So they couldn't really harm the Noise. They can't influence them as they act as if they were machines, unless you have links where they managed to affect machine like lifeforms, excluding necrons.

Why would I be banned, you are making no sense. Also chaos gods don't have a physical form right? So they couldn't really harm the Noise. They can't influence them as they act as if they were machines, unless you have links where they managed to affect machine like lifeforms, excluding necrons.
Dude. Stop. The Chaos Gods are literally Abstract 1-A's. They can still fight shit.

Because people who make constant stomps, AND ignore formats and shit are matchbanned.

They have lol, and some of the tier 5s and like every tier 4 lolstomps The Noise.

I can't find anywhere stating they they have a physical body where they could come out and wreck stuff up. Not including dawn of war games as they mostly use interpretation. Unless you have links proving otherwise, sure then.

I can't find anywhere stating they they have a physical body where they could come out and wreck stuff up. Not including dawn of war games as they mostly use interpretation. Unless you have links proving otherwise, sure then.
How moronic can you be???
At least High Hyperverse level, likely Outerverse level (Able to hold off the four Chaos Gods from breaking into Realspace and consuming the galaxy)

4th dimension beings can't intereact with 3rd dimension beings as they are split by a dimensional constract. Either one has to go down a dimension or another go up a dimension to interact. Like look at what if series the people couldn't interact with the watcher.

In a VS Battle we assume that the opponents are facing each other. You assume they would be in the warp in a fight while the opponent isn't?
so they would need to go down a dimension making them in a way weaker regardless and if they have a physical body the Noise could just turn them into carbon, they would go back to their Higher dimension come back to lower and repeat the process.

Simply put, if you keep putting up stomps like this, the moderators will not allow you to make matches anymore lol. It's funny how literally everyone is telling you how things work here and what the standards are and you don't listen at all

so they would need to go down a dimension making them in a way weaker regardless and if they have a physical body the Noise could just turn them into carbon, they would go back to their Higher dimension come back to lower and repeat the process.
Except they all resist Transmutation as ******* basic bitch as turning things into carbon. Stop stonewalling. The Emperor of Mankind alone solos the entirety of Symphogear in first key.

How moronic can you be???
At least High Hyperverse level, likely Outerverse level (Able to hold off the four Chaos Gods from breaking into Realspace and consuming the galaxy)
yea galaxies and the universe is always expanding, the noise don't need to breath or eat and they can spawn in countless numbers, in theory they could just fill up the whole universe, well until they start throwing billions of guardmen to lessen their numbers.

You seem to be confused. Higher-Dimensional beings can easily interact with lower-dimensional beings without lowering their dimensional existence. It is lower-dimensional beings that cannot interact with higher-dimensional beings. Kinda the whole point of higher-dimensions....

yea galaxies and the universe is always expanding, the noise don't need to breath or eat and they can spawn in countless numbers, in theory they could just fill up the whole universe, well until they start throwing billions of guardmen to lessen their numbers.
Except they all resist Transmutation as ******* basic bitch as turning things into carbon. Stop stonewalling. The Emperor of Mankind alone solos the entirety of Symphogear in first key.

yeah, dunno, i would suggest you listen to what other people say.

i mean i can understand not knowing how powerful a verse is because the profiles don't specify what d their hax is but you still gotta learn man, ask experts, or better yet read what we have.

yeah, dunno, i would suggest you listen to what other people say.

i mean i can understand not knowing how powerful a verse is because the profiles don't specify what d their hax is but you still gotta learn man, ask experts, or better yet read what we have.
40K is seriously outdated to hell and back lol

I mean if they were in the Warp, they'd likely die automatically anyway without the Chaos Gods doing anything lol
die from what? there's no symphogear in the warp to kill them with, unless they can mimic the requirements needed to kill the noise?

die from what? there's no symphogear in the warp to kill them with, unless they can mimic the requirements needed to kill the noise?
They would die mostly from either Daemons or Warp Storms. Or not knowing where the **** they're going and accidentally getting killed by a daemon. Or a daemon randomly kills them. The Warp has a lot of daemons.

so could they negate it or regenerate from it and how fast? If it's slower than a second then they are done.

They would die mostly from either Daemons or Warp Storms. Or not knowing where the **** they're going and accidentally getting killed by a daemon. Or a daemon randomly kills them. The Warp has a lot of daemons.
Maybe if they're lucky Slaanesh will piss on them for fun and turn them into a Greater Daemon lol.

so could they negate it or regenerate from it and how fast? If it's slower than a second then they are done.
Emps has 1-A existence erasure that specializes in ******* over immortality. He also resists everything the Symphogear verse has on a 1-A level. Oh and it's thought-based.

well a demon could jump at one of the Noise killing itselft and the noise with it.

Since I've watched the anime fire doesn't affect them, weather, sea preasure. So anything similar to that like the Warp affect wouldn't do anything to them as they are characters which can be killed by 1 thing, same with werewolves which can be killed only by silver, even though silver is way more common to find than a symphogear. So does 40k have anything similar to sympogear and how would they stop the Noise from existing? They might just become another Xeno in 40K as 40k don't have symphogear to trully put end to them and they can spawn out of nowhere in countless numbers.

any links to any of those claims? Best I've seen Warhammer 40k do is blow up a planet, unless they work with same bullshit as dragon ball. Weak ass attack can blow up a planet, but strongest attack only destroys half of planet.
Totally, 40k is totally only planet level, right? High 1B is definitely the new planet level

It isn't like the noise could even touch a Daemon without crazy NPI. From what I've heard they are literally just infinite thought lol.

Every Daemon resists Transmutation. Especially the basic bitch Transmutation that the noise have.
so they swing their blade at noise, the blade turns into carbon, they fire their fire breath it does nothing, they try to use Psychic attack it doesn't work and they both look kinda confused, they bitch slap the noise into another dimension they just spawn back. Without a symphogear they would be a huge pain in the ass for everyone in 40K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back