• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Noise from Symphogear verse banned in Versus threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st thread was noise vs 40k with rules to make it more fair, but apparantly noise were that OP, so made 2sec thread noise vs 40K as a whole, but it still seems that Noise were just too OP, so were they banned or what?

These noise? Who even said they were too OP? I think your thread might be banned for other reasons. If anything, 40K is too OP for whatever Symphogear has to offer.

These noise? Who even said they were too OP? I think your thread might be banned for other reasons. If anything, 40K is too OP for whatever Symphogear has to offer.
that's one version of Noise, also the only thing that can hurt noise are either themsevles and symphogear, last time I've check 40K don't have symphogear.

also the only thing that can hurt noise are either themsevles and symphogear, last time I've check 40K don't have symphogear.
That's NLF like "Only Stands can hurt other Stands", 40k has strong reality warping and shit that will allow them to hurt them assuming that dumb rule is even accepted in fights.

that's one version of Noise, also the only thing that can hurt noise are either themsevles and symphogear, last time I've check 40K don't have symphogear.
yeah, to say nothing of the bullshit reality warping 40k characters have. If anything, 40k fodders solo symphogear.

16. No Limits Fallacy (NLF)

This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."

The person in this argument holds Itachi's statement to be absolute truth, ignoring the possibility that Itachi has no knowledge of certain enemies, or never expected to encounter them. The same can be said of Kishimoto: He never intended for his characters to be pitted in battle against characters from other works of fiction, so therefore statements like this do not hold true to other works of fiction necessarily. Furthermore, there is the possibility that in - universe, Itachi was lying, bluffing, misinformed, or deluded.

I think you should familiarize yourself with Verses and their Power Levels before making absurd stomp threads, you did the same thing with Warhammer Fantasy v. Berserk and seemed to be hopelessly clueless towards why a verse with Tier 1 entities would have difficulty against a verse with someone who maxes out at 7-A at best

That's NLF like "Only Stands can hurt other Stands", 40k has strong reality warping and shit that will allow them to hurt them assuming that dumb rule is even accepted in fights.
well Noise can also create pocket dimension where they can spawn indefinitely. Also would reality warp abilities even work on them. As psykers can't do much with mind manipulation as they act on instinct. Also Anything they touch turns into carbon, (don't remember if it's only solids or any material like liquid and gas) Also non symphogear attacks just don't affact them. Pretty sure in the anime they shot guns, missiles and other things at it did nothing to them even to most weakest Noise nothing.

Bruh, at this point I don't even know what to tell you, you said this same exact garbage with no regard for the site standards and Verse Equalization

Bruh, at this point I don't even know what to tell you, you said this same exact garbage with no regard for the site standards and Verse Equalization
How is it garbage? Have you seen the anime? That's what Noise can do. Anything they touch that isn't protected by symphogear turns into carbon straight away (not sure how fast their regen have to be to counter it, or they would need just to cut of the part that is turning and keeps on turning into carbon), they can create their own pocket dimension of space where they can spawn countless in numbers as it never was speciefied how many of them could spawn at a time (as the symphogear users kept on killing them rather fast). There 2 types of Noise to my knowledge ( so anyone correct me if I am mistaken those who have seen the anime) Noise which turn things into dark grey/black carbon are the ones that upon touching something equal ammount of them and Noise which turn things into red carbon who don't have to sacrifice themselves to do it. Also Noise have projectile attacks and anything that isn't symphogear protected turns into carbon.

You would know this if you have watched the anime and not instead claim this as garbage for some weird reason.
So what could 40k even do against them?
Warp them into the warp? They would just create their own space pocket and warp back no? Shoot at them, well anything solid/liquid form turns into carbon and I don't remember if any energy attacks cause them any damage (the ones except the sympogear users), throw all men at them and take eye for an eye tactic, well there would be just new ones popping up not to mention different sized ones and abilities like spawning swarms of even more Noise. Try to manipulate them through thoughts, well they seem to act on instinct rather than a thought. I guess I have missed out on something on what else they can do.

How is it garbage? Have you seen the anime? That's what Noise can do. Anything they touch that isn't protected by symphogear turns into carbon straight away (not sure how fast their regen have to be to counter it, or they would need just to cut of the part that is turning and keeps on turning into carbon), they can create their own pocket dimension of space where they can spawn countless in numbers as it never was speciefied how many of them could spawn at a time (as the symphogear users kept on killing them rather fast). There 2 types of Noise to my knowledge ( so anyone correct me if I am mistaken those who have seen the anime) Noise which turn things into dark grey/black carbon are the ones that upon touching something equal ammount of them and Noise which turn things into red carbon who don't have to sacrifice themselves to do it. Also Noise have projectile attacks and anything that isn't symphogear protected turns into carbon.

You would know this if you have watched the anime and not instead claim this as garbage for some weird reason.
Warp them into the warp? They would just create their own space pocket and warp back no? Shoot at them, well anything solid/liquid form turns into carbon and I don't remember if any energy attacks cause them any damage (the ones except the sympogear users), throw all men at them and take eye for an eye tactic, well there would be just new ones popping up not to mention different sized ones and abilities like spawning swarms of even more Noise. Try to manipulate them through thoughts, well they seem to act on instinct rather than a thought. I guess I have missed out on something on what else they can do.
Bruh moment. Let’s just get more insight on what 40k has over symphogear, which should be everything.

1-B powernull says no to the wall of text you just typed up

1-B power null + Reality warping + Erasure= bye bye symphogear verse

I thought nothing could be a bigger stomp than Warhammer Fantasy vs Berserk but you really took the cake with suggesting a 1-A tier verse could somehow struggle against a 4-A verse. Even the Emperor solos Symphogear

I thought nothing could be a bigger stomp than Warhammer Fantasy vs Berserk but you really took the cake with suggesting a 1-A tier verse could somehow struggle against a 4-A verse. Even the Emperor solos Symphogear
Lmfaoooooooo, I genuinely find it weird why people think that's a good idea.

Hey man, I love Berserk and WISHED the God Hand was even close to low 1-C or that Guts was even close to High 6-C but alas by this site's standards they aren't
4ab.png

Also how would power null work on Noise? Would it make it so they can't turn things into carbon as it is their general nature.

It doesn't matter if it's in their nature, the power null/reality literally works on a conceptual level such that you can literally change their nature however you please. It would literally be like putting a writer against a character, where the writer can just rewrite and change the character at their whim.

It doesn't matter if it's in their nature, the power null/reality literally works on a conceptual level such that you can literally change their nature however you please. It would literally be like putting a writer against a character, where the writer can just rewrite and change the character at their whim.
any links to any of those claims? Best I've seen Warhammer 40k do is blow up a planet, unless they work with same bullshit as dragon ball. Weak ass attack can blow up a planet, but strongest attack only destroys half of planet.

If the best you've seen from 40k is blowing up a planet then you clearly don't know enough about 40k to even make this matchup

If the best you've seen from 40k is blowing up a planet then you clearly don't know enough about 40k to even make this matchup
Slaneesh was created a pocket dimension which didn't affect the 40K universe, all she can do is put influences on the minds, unless you have links her coming out of the warp and smashing 2 galaxies for fun, then these chaos gods can't do much asides exist in the warp and temp the living into doing bad things.

Slaneesh was created a pocket dimension which didn't affect the 40K universe, all she can do is put influences on the minds, unless you have links her coming out of the warp and smashing 2 galaxies for fun, then these chaos gods can't do much asides exist in the warp and temp the living into doing bad things.
Here's a lovely little fookin hint: The Emperor of Mankind, you know, that guy? Yeah he's keeping the Chaos Gods in the ******* Warp. Oh my God, its only the MOST BASIC AND ******* WELL KNOWN PART OF THE MAN.

Here's a lovely little fookin hint: The Emperor of Mankind, you know, that guy? Yeah he's keeping the Chaos Gods in the ******* Warp. Oh my God, its only the MOST BASIC AND ******* WELL KNOWN PART OF THE MAN.
no his not, he is just there to guide them on the warp travel, where did you get that from?

Also, Kharn has High 1-B passive power null, Magnus and Ahzek Ahriman have 1-B haxes, Malcador the Sigillite has 1-B haxes, Emps has 1-A EE, every Primarch wrecks 1-B beings on a regular, like every Daemon has 1-A immortality, the list goes on.
no his not, he is just there to guide them on the warp travel, where did you get that from?
Like, every God damn material. It's common knowledge. In fact, Here's his page!

In fact, emps resists every single one of the Noise's hax on a 1-A scale and is present for what your trying to put forward, so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back