• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcueid Brunestud vs The Daughters of Oryx

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Both 4-B

Takes place in the Throne world of the Daughters' as I don't really see any other way for Arcueid to get around Oversouls

Only fighting one of the Daughters as of now

Speed equal, SBA

Arcueid Brunestud:

The Daughters of Oryx:

Inconclusive:

Bump

On arcueid's profile it says that death manipulation can only be used on her by a being of great power. Would the Sisters count as beings of great power in her case? Do they even need to count, because their deathsongs are on a whole other level than just death manipulation.

They bypass type 5 as is

I don't really know her either, but I'm pretty sure nasuverse characters are generally pretty strong. Deathsongs are also decidedly not on thought, unlike other stuff.

Bump

Why are they on their Throne World? Doesn't that mean they can just resurrect there and keep fighting immediately?

No them being in their throneworld means that their regens and immortalities can actually be bypassed as that's where their oversouls are. They're at their strongest, but killing another Hive in their throne world kills them for good, if you're not Oryx or his sisters.

The most advantageous place for a Hive would be the Ascendant Realm but not their throne world, so they get the power boost but can still revive due to Oversouls.

If they're not there I don't see a way for her to get around the regen+immortality, so they're there.

Well shit

People in chat were saying 4-B Kiara is stronger, would she be a fair match

Though with the Warpriest his death brought on the destruction of his Oversoul, so she may be able to kill the Deathsinger.

bump

Back