• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arctaius Corde Vs Ace Fortuna

While ace's luck manipulation is admittedly powerful, I think that I'll have to give it to arctaius. As said ace's profile, he dosen't exactly like fighting, and he tends to get arrogant. Which could prove to be an issue.

Necromercer said:
It could. The real questions are, who's stronger, and can arc get past ace's power nullification?
In terms of pure physical strentgh. The two are actually very close, however, Arctaius' skill and expirience may very well be what tips the battle in his favor. If he's allowed to come in contact for loving emogih to disrupt Ace's neural functions, for example- it could very well end right there. While there are other ways for arctaius to win, there is a chance for Ace to gain the upper hand, what's the limit of his power null, as he has a short fight with an opponent like that. If he can't negate Arctaius' physical strentgh, he may still be in trouble.

Edit:(That said, I don't believe our own votes count)

Our votes do count.

Ace consistently fights with people who are stronger than him, Like Chrome, who's about 15 times stronger than Ace.

The power null nullifies all powers until Ace deactivates it. He doesn't open with it tho.

Necromercer said:
Our votes do count.

Ace consistently fights with people who are stronger than him, Like Chrome, who's about 15 times stronger than Ace.

The power null nullifies all powers until Ace deactivates it. He doesn't open with it tho.
If he dosen't start with it, and the two are at the same Strentgh. I believe it'd just be dependent upon who is the better startegist, and who stroked first. That said, I'll have to vote for arctaius.

Back