• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arciene vs. Roy Von Vasilikó Dabres

VenomElite

VS Battles
Retired
The true Earth-chan, Arciene vs. one of my favorite OCs on this wiki, Roy.

SBA + Speed Equalized (both infinite)

Round 1:
Arciene's Inactive Corpse vs Roy with his stronger weapons. (7-A)

Round 2: Gaia Prime vs. Roy with the Sword of Justice. (Likely 2-B)

Battle Location:

Omicron Persei 8 (Round 1).

The Multiverse (Round 2).

Who takes this match?

Round 1

Arciene: 1

Roy: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Round 2

Arciene: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Hmm. Both are incredibly hax but Roy is classified as a human. That means per Arciene's Self-Amplification (which is passive), she will grow tremendously in strength due to how strong Roy is.

She is also truly acausal. Even if she were removed in all timelines she would still exist. Omicron Persei 8 has life on it, so she's omnipresent there. Roy just has to somehow destroy her inactive corpse first. Doing that isn't easy, and since the both have power nullification it's difficult to just throw that in there. So I'll ignore it.

If Arciene's blood gets on or into Roy...it's over. She might not exactly be able to kill him, but she can turn him into a hollow puppet or add him to the Living Forest. Then again...Roy's abilities seem to be on the magical side, so I'd count that as Fantasy (?)

It's a stretch but Arciene takes round one.

Round 2 is inconclusive, I don't see either of them being able to affect each other, especially with Roy's omnilock.

@Sera True, but they also could check the "Topics for this thread" as well.

I think there is a rule for that too. Not too sure on that regard. If not there, then it could be a unspoken rule.

Anyway, I staying out of this Versus Thread as Versus Debating is not exactly my forte anyway.

Edit: I think Redgrave meant to say who does what in character and ect,.

i meant what do they pull out of their sleeves right off the bat (Like do they use their most potent hax as their first move, etc)

Isn't that usually what people go for? In an even tier fight and since speed is equalized, yeah, they go all out from the start.

Sera, keep score for me. Got business to attend to.

Right now it's

Round 1:

Arciene: 1 (Peach)

Round 2

Arciene: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Peach-chan)

not always like reinhard he doesn't use his LLT right off the bat otherwise he murderstomps everyone in his verse and his vs matches will mostly be one-shots but he has shown to hold back at the start of fights.

Oh, then for all intents and purposes they go all out from the start, ye.

bloodlust i suspect then anyway seems like arciene has the proper versatility to help her not to mention plus immortality will be a pain so I guess i vote for arciene FRA

@Sera Are they naturally that bloodlusted?? I mean in general, we are considering the personalities of the character and what their general mindset when it comes to battles.

Not to mention in Standard Battle Assumptions if the OP has not stated bloodlust for both characters, State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws like taking the foe not serious, but are willing to kill the opponent even if they usually wouldn't

Arciene kills as long as she has consent from the Living Forest. Which she has in this fight.

@Sera Okay, Not Roy though, I ain't sure on what his personality and ect,. I think the creator of Roy should inform us on what he does right off the bat,

Edit: Never mind, I checked his personality section now.

Ok.

Round 1:

Arciene: 2 (Peach, Red)

Round 2:

Arciene : 1 (Red)

Inconclusive: 1 (Peach)

Back