• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robin vs Roy (The strongest there is in Fire Emblem?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1.- Base Robin (With Swords) vs Base Roy (Silver Blade)

Round 2.- Base Robin (With Magic) vs Base Roy (Silver Blade)

Round 3.- Final Robin vs Roy (Surpressed Sword of Seals with Dragon Advantage)

Round 4.- Final Robin vs Roy (Full Sword of Seals (The one who cuased Nuclear Winter and sealed a prime ideen)
Roy render
"I will prevail—for those who guided me here, and for all who fight with me today! "

Robin Fire Emblem
TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!

Robin, himself/herself, doesn't suffer from dragon damage.Actually, going by there MAX stat potential. Roy only slightly surpasses Robin in speed and beats him in luck, which Luck acts differently in Awakening, but edges out Roy everywhere else. Really, the only advantage Roy has against any of the protagonists is that the Sword of Seals is the most powerful weapon in Fire Emblem, and possibly Nintendo, if not one of them.

We do not take stats in consideration.

Awakening, fates and the Tellius games have skills and higher caps, which would make them stronger than anyone from the previous games, which makes no sense plowise.

Plotwise, my vote is for Roy.

Why not? Even going by plot, Robin still has more than Roy. Like I said, Roy only has the advantage by having the strongest weapon in the series, and Robin isn't exactly THAT far back in overall power. In fact, I'd say Robin is possibly more on par with (or somewhat stronger than) Ike from Radiant Dawn. I don't use stats alone for my claims but used stats to further explain how close they are. Plot-wise, if Roy wins, it will be because of that Sword being canonically the strongest weapon in Fire Emblem and possibly being one of the most powerful in the Nintendo multiverse.

ZSECFT said:
Why not? Even going by plot, Robin still has more than Roy. Like I said, Roy only has the advantage by having the strongest weapon in the series, and Robin isn't exactly THAT far back in overall power. In fact, I'd say Robin is possibly more on par with (or somewhat stronger than) Ike from Radiant Dawn. I don't use stats alone for my claims but used stats to further explain how close they are. Plot-wise, if Roy wins, it will be because of that Sword being canonically the strongest weapon in Fire Emblem and possibly being one of the most powerful in the Nintendo multiverse.
not even close to the most powerful weapons in the nintendo multiverse.

Robin has the superior hax, but Roy has the AP/Durability Advantage (At Least Continent to Likely Continent) & the speed advantage (Subsonic to Superhuman).

My vote goes to Roy mid-high difficulty.

Plot-wise, if Roy wins, it will be because of that Sword being canonically the strongest weapon in Fire Emblem and possibly being one of the most powerful in the Nintendo multiverse.
not even close to the most powerful weapons in the nintendo multiverse.
It's up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back