• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why do I get a feeling that the thread about Super Sonic vs Thanos is about to be outdated as ****...

Thanks. Can you go to the Sonic and Chronomon thread, I have a question for you there.

There's a bunch of them.

First Thanos was winning them.

Then Sonic got the hax additions and people finally realized Sonic was massively above baseline, so now he stomps.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
There's a bunch of them.

First Thanos was winning them.

Then Sonic got the hax additions and people finally realized Sonic was massively above baseline, so now he stomps.
What's funny is that not even I can deny this and it's incredibly depressing. It's Digimon all over again.

@Setsuna It's fair due to it not being "lol erase" or "lol one-shot". Granted Sonic can't do anything to some of them, but he won't die either.

Only fair fight I see with Lucemon is first key, but it'd be somewhat obnoxious to have Inconclusive matches with Digimon stacked in Sonic's profile. not that I mind

We are sorta getting off topic now from the first thing I said since I didnt see the 4B form part. Anyways, Does Base Thanos still have hax?

Ok. From reading the Sword of Acorns' profile, it can basically ignore durability. Because of this, voting Sonic unless Thanos uses some sort of hax.

@Psycho Not even close to what he has with the Infinity Gauntlet, but he still has some. Death Manipulation, Sealing, and Petrification are the most useful things he has that Sonic doesn't resist. He's only used Petrification once though, doesn't seem to lead with Petrification, but his Death Manip could be dangerous.

Power Null and Fate Manip with the Sword of Acorns (plus his own Fate Manip) are really what allow him to get through this. Thanos has a monstrous AP advantage to one-shot Sonic here, has a few ways to deal with him, it's just... Prevented.

Sonic's type 8 left him barely alive and was a one time thing iirc. Don't remember any indication that it'd work back to back, and he's basically incapped anyways.

Does Archie sonic have 5-Cs?

Coming back from being erased is Mid-Godly.

Sonic's type 8 acts like Mid-Godly regen, as he got erased by the Ultimate Annihiltor but still came back.

Yeah but you can just kill him again.

Or let him be, since he comes back near dead.

The 5-C I'm tryna use is Saint-14, btw.

Can sonic hurt thanos here? Ik the sword nulls a lot of his powers and fate can help Sonic survive some things he shouldn't, but thanks scales to either >300 kilofoe or a megafoe.

Wokistan said:
Yeah but you can just kill him again.

Or let him be, since he comes back near dead.
That's a stamina thing. He came back but then passed out.

It's more useful in his 2-A keys where he has limitless stamina.

Back