• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm still pretty sure that it's not spammable. It was an asspull from the writers thing tied to him having collected a billion rings or something over time, with him being brought back by their energy. I'm pretty sure he'd need to go get a billion more rings to do it again.

Wokistan said:
The 5-C I'm tryna use is Saint-14, btw.

Can sonic hurt thanos here? Ik the sword nulls a lot of his powers and fate can help Sonic survive some things he shouldn't, but thanks scales to either >300 kilofoe or a megafoe.
Matter manipulation can kill Thanos. Sword has worked on 2-As.

Tfw powers like matter manip have no further explanation in the powers and abilities section

I feel like the sword should just be considered a 2-A weapon, if every single aspect of it is 2-A like this.

If matter stuff is fine, it becomes that vs thanos one shotting via AP, as Sonic can't fight after using type 8 in base.

@Wok I think Mogul was using the sword at the time, not sure if he was 2-A then or not. The Ancient Walkers were already dying tho.

That's fine then. It should just be on the file.

I believe thanos would scale to better skill feats, which sorta mitigates the fate stuff as it won't save Sonic forever. Guess I'll go him, as of now. Sonic needs a specific weapon to even hurt the guy, whereas thanos one shots with everything.

Wait, I think I have the answer for this one, because I was genuinely interested in what happened there instead of just researching to debunk.

Oh, btw, y'all know where I can read Archie Sonic?

Probably somewhere online, I just have a few old ones from being younger.

ShakeResounding said:
@Wok I think Mogul was using the sword at the time, not sure if he was 2-A then or not. The Ancient Walkers were already dying tho.
Mogul used the sword to drain Enerjak and absorb his powers. Ancient Walkers were already mortally wounded by Mogul's assault on them, the sword just pushed them past their limits.

The real cal howard said:
Wait, I think I have the answer for this one, because I was genuinely interested in what happened there instead of just researching to debunk.

Oh, btw, y'all know where I can read Archie Sonic?
https://***************.to. Just search Sonic the Hedgehog and you'll get the comics.

Back