• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic is barely above baseline. Meanwhile, Necrozma is 1 MegaFoe.

He stomps hard in terms of AP.

@HERO Sonic is left drained of stamina and can even fall unconscious, and he can take about an hour or two to recover. It's much more useful in his Super or Ultra state, where stamina isn't a factor due to then having a limitless amount.

It wouldn't help if he tries to get into contact with him though, but fair, he could completely lead with hax here. How does Sonic's Matter Manip work?

Wait, he can actually do that in Base? I always saw it listed but I never brought it up. Is it with a Chaos Emerald, or does he do something with his speed?

Regardless if he can use it with an emerald or not, the chances he will use it before Necro touches him is unlikely. He might be bloodlusted, but that doesn't mean he will pull that out from the start. So AP victory for the Pokemon.

I think it's more likely when he is bloodlusted, he's gonna try hitting it really really hard.

Considering Sonic's character, he would just attack physically. I don't think it can be considered PIS when he does it. Holding back would be PIS. But, then again they don't say speed is equalized, so it probably isn't. Which means Sonic should be significantly faster than Necro, so once he does attack and see it doesn't work he can evade whatever Necro throws, and then he can rely on his hax. I think I'm gonna switch sides and go with Sonic here.

ShakeResounding said:
Wait, he can actually do that in Base? I always saw it listed but I never brought it up. Is it with a Chaos Emerald, or does he do something with his speed?
Answer his question please Shadow. I'm curious to.

I didn't notice speed wasn't equal. If that's the case, just like HERO said, Sonic would probably chip damage until he realizes he needs to whip out the big guns.

Would it be fair to keep the speed difference in compensation for the AP difference?

tbh I just made a blind assumption that Archie Sonic is faster than Necro considering he wasn't brought up at all in the top 10 fastest measurable characters :/

I'm gonna find out how fast Necro is.

"Comparable to Solgaleo and Lunala, and superior to other Ultra Beasts, who can cross entire light years in seconds to reach other Ultra Wormholes; Some Ultra Beasts' homeworlds are 1,432 to 3,545 light years away from Alola and they were capable of travelling these distances in seconds."

This is Necro's speed. I'm no mathematician, but I can tell that Archie Sonic is clear and cut faster than Necro here.

Oh yeah I didn't see speed was unequal.

In that case Sonic blitzes hard by being 163 quintillion times FTL.

Also, IIRC Sonic doesn't need to use a Chaos Emerald for matter manipulation.

Well with speed unequalized this is a blitz for Sonic

Equalized then it can go either way. Can't be 100 percent sure that Sonic will immediately start with his hax, and Necro just needs to touch him to win.

Since it's not equalized though I will go with Sonic stomping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back