• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's not forget that Magnamon can go or overwrite into his Antibody state in which resists Yggdrasil's Particle Worm. An ability that threatened to even erase Beelzemo who had to obtain the X-Antibody to survive it.

Also how well can Sonic's resistance hold out. Magnamon's mind and soul attacks would be able to bypass the resistances of other weaker 2-A Digimon who have 2-A/4-D Mind/Soul resistances such as members of the Warrior Ten....who are also infinitely above baseline.

Y'know...this reminds me that the X-Antibody Knights have yet to be updated like all the other X-Antibody mons....Oops...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also how well can Sonic's resistance hold out. Magnamon's mind and soul attacks would be able to bypass the resistances of other weaker 2-A Digimon who have 2-A/4-D Mind/Soul resistances such as members of the Warrior Ten....who are also infinitely above baseline.
I mentioned in the Enerjak vs Alphamon thread that Enerjak can bypass 2-A resistance with his mindhax, and well Sonic resists it as a 4-B. Though Digimon having resistance scaling to their infinitely above baseline AP is pretty darn good.

Although, the mind and soul attacks sound like projectiles that can be dodged but what does it do? Damage the mind and soul on contact?

Basically all their attacks hit the mind, body and soul on contact. Even their punches as to them, they are just punching all of the forms of data in their opponents. (Minds and Souls are simply data to a Digimon) This is explained by Ex in detail on my message wall and will be expanded on even moreso by Ex in a blog in the future.

Thing is Enerjak also resists conceptual manipulation due to Aurora and The Ancient Walkers being unable to destroy him despite their combined efforts, but when Sonic made the Chaos Force go bye bye it also included Enerjak. So it may not be out the window.

On second thought, yeah Magnamon's attacks would just simply one-shot Sonic but Sonic's type 8 would keep bringing him back.

I wish someone would animate a battle between these two,I always thought Magnamon was the coolest gold transformation second only to Sonic(Sorry, Saiyans) Inconclusive FRA.

Jesus Christ I had the same reaction when I went to see his profile. He is in Gundam tier in terms of design.

You know what, switch me to inconclusive.

Dragon told me X-Antibody Digimon resists Yggdrasil's conceptual erasure even after going into its stronger versions. So yeah, they can't kill each other.

Yeah, this is probably iconclusive. X-Antibody keeps Magnamon alive so Sonic loses his win condition, but Magnamon never permanently kills Sonic either.

Sonic: 0

Magnamon: 0

Inconclusive: 9 (ShakeResounding, Maverick Zero X, AD INFINITUM 444, DragonEmperor23, GlaceonGamez471, TheC2, AnonymousBlank, ShadowWarrior1999, VindictiveLoser)

I want to put Sonic up against Crusadermon....but she has an X-Antibody form...and thus she won't lose.....which ruins the point of me using Crusadermon in a battle...

I was thinking of putting shadow up against jesmon and chaos/hyper knuckles up against either gallantmon or gankoomon.

Any thoughts on these

Gallantmon can stalemate and maybe win, if it's his Crimson mode since it has a skill that's decent for incap. Jesmon likely stalemates as well thanks to X-Antibody and his OS Generics. If either of those Sonic characters can bypass the X-Antibody resistance or incap they have a decent chance of winning. Otherwise, most matches come down to stalemates. Gankoomon I'm much less sure of.

I dunno about Shadow. Thing is that he lacks abstract existence, regen, or type 8 to prevent himself from getting one-shotted as Digimon are infinitely above baseline.

Then again, all of his game version's victories come against people that can one-shot him.

Back