• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Cal Crazy, right? I told her she looked ugly and palmed her head like an upside down bowl of Froot Loops. Then she goes off crying!

When will she ever realize my adoration for her?

ShakeResounding said:
@Cal Crazy, right? I told her she looked ugly and palmed her head like an upside down bowl of Froot Loops. Then she goes off crying!

When will she ever realize my adoration for her?
Tsundere isn't enough. You might have to go yandere.

So apparently, there's this magical girl called Sakura Kinomoto who currently doesn't have a profile, but she's 2-A, and I had the idea of throwing her against Sonic.

I mean, I'm assuming his Magic Nullification could help. I'm assuming she doesn't rely solely on magic and has some other stuff, otherwise you probably wouldn't have suggested it.

ShakeResounding said:
I mean, I'm assuming his Magic Nullification could help. I'm assuming she doesn't rely solely on magic and has some other stuff, otherwise you probably wouldn't have suggested it.
I don't even know. This is the incomplete profile draft for her.

Magic nullification yeah, that can be a big issue for her.

I think it was to prevent the adding of matches by bombardments of FRAs and no counter-arguments being given time to surface. Since usually when that happens the result can be judged as incorrect at a later date and removed anyway. It also discourages FRA spamming by fans of a character to get a win added before supporters of the opposing side can find the thread. Generally it's something like a quality assurance change, rather than a necessary systemic issue.

What VindictiveLoser said.

To quote myself when it was discussed:

"People should have time to come and give an argument and actually debate. The wins/losses/inconclusives of various characters should be the product of good reasoning and healthy debate, not threads hastily created and added like their on an assembly line."

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
So apparently, there's this magical girl called Sakura Kinomoto who currently doesn't have a profile, but she's 2-A, and I had the idea of throwing her against Sonic.
Huh, you never heard of her until recently? She was one of the biggest magical girls back then in terms of popularity even rivaling Sailor Moon.

Back