• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Zamasu Chan said:
Isn't Sonic's fate hax just probability Manipulation specifically?
Not really

In an hyper nutshell:

"Some form of Plot Manipulation/Fate Manipulation/Plot Armor: Being the constant of chaos, Sonic is able to accomplish what should be impossible, always being able to accomplish what is necessary to achieve victory since reality itself is able to rewrite to save Sonic allowing even that who should kill Sonic, is actually responsible for his victory."

Sonic's Fate Hax bypasses resistance to Fate Manip.

@M3X What I was getting at was that it will basically turn Strange into a jobber like it did with Scourge. If all it takes is for Strange to even think for summoning, fate will say "Allow me to introduce myself"

So has Sonic in canon never lost a battle or something? I will be very surprised if Sonic just passively stomps all his opponents and nothing bad ever happens to him.

Sonic FRA I guess

And Strange affecting higher 2-A's is pointeless since fate hax will make him job, plus Strange himself is 4-B

Honestly, Sonic passively nulls Magical powers with both his Aura and the Sword of Acorns, so Strange might not have any win conditions

Fate hax can still make Sonic lose temporarily, AKA incon, which the summons can do, it's just that Sonic Beats him First, a stomp when a character can't win no matter what

We already had this talk in the Sally versus Bill thread, pls stop

The wincon is in the summons and such. Probably a few hax that Sonic doesn't resist here and there that aren't magic-related (unless everything is magic)

Problem comes in Fate stuff making Sonic stay good to go, alongside another layer of defensive Fate Manip from the Sword and the Sword being able to possess Sonic to make him avoid death when necessary via it having Precog.

So Sonic's basically a defensive juggernaut here

EmperorRorepme said:
I'm still not conviced that Sonic has never been beaten or stalmated in canon.
Sonic can lose but temporaly, if you aren't conviced read the blogs explaining it

In this case, he will never use them

Never using them is diferent from not being able to use them, that's just a decisive victory

We literaly were here before, pls stop

Back