• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic's Aura protecting him from Magic will probably help here, but I'll wait for others.

If this isn't a stomp then giving it to Sonic.(Sorry Strange)

Sonic has Fatehax,Sword of Acorns and a passive aura that negates Strange's main ******* power.Not to mention Type 8 doesn't hurt as well.

Although we should wait for more Strange support

Is this fate hax passively? I don't even care about the aura, Strange already fought inumerous enemys who can nullify magic and not all of his powers are based in magic.

Nice. There is some explanation about how it works and the feats using the hax?

Basically Fatehax are essentially plot armor.It basically causes any battle Sonic faces off in has fate change to benefit him.I'm sure others can give you feats and better examples

Oh God, I'm getting PTSD flashbacks on when he first got it lol. I had to explain it so much.

The universe seemingly assures his victory. He's the Embodiment of Chaos amd goes against odds that are seemingly stacked against him, because that's the least likely and most chaotic thing to happen. The Chaos is the Constant, essentially, and reality will always pick that. Archie Eggman even attempted to rewrite reality to get rid of it, but even then it didn't work.

As for feats, he made Super Scourge (2-A at the time) become a jobber and detransform despite Scourge knowing that detransforming means he's temporarily weakened. He also Fatehax'd a Type 4 Acausual in the form of Second Tenure Mammoth Mogul, who himself admitted he'd have to wait for Sonic to grow old and die because it seemed like a cosmic punch-line.

Sorry for lack of scans, I'm bust atm.

No worries with the lack of scans, just an explanation is good. Thanks.

So, the biggest feat for what I can see is affect a 2-A character, right? Honestly, I can't see this affecting some Marvel's High 1-B, the source of Strange's powers and some summons, otherwise this can be considered NLF.

But the point is, how this fate manipulation can kill Strange or defeat him, while he simply snap his fingers to summon an entitie or amp himself? Even being affected by fate, Strange can resist some stuff fate can make to him

Strange has tons of content from his classic comics, even 1-A feats and some stuff like that. Maybe there is something about Fate. I read the comics a year ago, I don't remember too many abilities

Back