• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like sonic but i think a tie because kirby has unlimited power but to use that power he has to be pushed to his limits and believe or not kirby fought some really powerful monsters that are as strong as dbz characters and kirby also gets stronger by fighting and sleeping

they both fought universal beings

Kirby also gets dream training so he learns about new powers and new powerful enemies that are either destroyers or beings that are MFTL

So it would be a tie. That's my opinion

WeeklyBattles said:
Hmm? Where was this stated or shown?
Well its a little common that lots of characters from any universe can get stronger by always fighting and kirby fought beings like magolor,marx,nightmare and galacta knight and he's grown stronger ever since. And kirby getting power while sleeping.

Kirby right back at ya episode 3

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I think Sonic's hax and dura will be able to pull through against Kirby
I kinda agree with archie sonic but i think kirby would win

kirby is resistant to reality warping. His beam ability can also allow him to control time and he can also travel billion times faster than the speed of light via warpstar and millions times faster via rocket or wheel ability. To move from one dimension to another you will need to travel twice the speed of light.

Kirby can also react faster than instant transmission

Not to mention he gets dream training. That way he learns new ablities and power. Also, kirby strength and durability increases while he is sleeping. And kirby just like archie sonic can tank hits from beings with infinite power, and can survive the destruction of universes.

So sonic is also resistance to reality warping, i have never known about that beam, speed is equalized and tbf if it was unequalized Sonic will speed blitz because he ran through the multiverse twice in less than a day but that's irrelevant in this matchup

Huh? react faster than instant transmission where? (though this is again irrelevant)

I always wondered about that feat. Depending on how big said multiverse is, Kirby's one second universe crossing tops.

I always wondered about that feat. Depending on how big said multiverse is, Kirby's one second universe crossing tops it at 3 quint c

the multiverse is a standard multiverse iirc and from what ik it was calced by Des to be google c or something but that was without the shortcuts being noted

It's not that I don't believe you, but that sounds very far fetched, even without the shortcuts.

Also, said multiverse needs to have 42000 universes to be Kirby's speed.

Idk this from what i heard so i just to what i heard.

42000 universe? Yowza that's a lot but again speed is equal so we can talk about that another day maybe Darkness can tell ya how many there were or Azzy idk

i tried comparing this fight to ssg goku vs beerus and i thought oh MAN

two universal beings in a fight if both at full power.

infinite universes, but a quantible number would be millions (unknown exact number so low ball it) from the Chosen one story line

Darkness552 said:
infinite universes, but a definite number would be millions (unknown exact number so low ball it) from the Chosen one story line
In my opinion if there were no rules kirby would use the copy machine he wears without having to suck sonic up. Even he can copy super and shadow sonic without sonic using the chaos emeralds. Also copying sonic's powers adds to kirby's infinite power too. this is my opinion

WeeklyBattles said:
Kirby being stated as having infinite power is considered hyperbole
Maybe but i heard that the creator of kirby saying he has infinite power and most people don't consider it a hyperbole. but in the end we all have our opinions. Besides they both fought beings with infinite power for example:

Sonic: Mobius 17, enerjak

Kirby: Magolor, Marx soul

They so brains triumph over brawn in other words anyone who has knowledge and secrets of the universe are powerful.

I don't know about this but i think eggman has knowledge of the universe.

But kirby defeated villains with universal knowledge like nova,star dream and magolor from what i heard and saw

TISSG7Redgrave said:
if we take it face value then a lot of characters will have "infinite" power which is just ridiculous
I thought it was ridiculous when i first saw it but im just pointing out how i think the battle would and my opinions or he could use the ability that copies powers by scanning it

kirby super star ultra. He can even use powers sonic isn't using. So he can use super and shadow sonic's powers

I'm gonna name a few differences and similaries from archie sonic and kirby. That sound good?

that sounds EXTREMELY NLF if he is capable of using the chaos force which i don't really see that

TISSG7Redgrave said:
that sounds EXTREMELY NLF if he is capable of using the chaos force which i don't really see that
Sorry what is NLF. and remember this is how i would think.

how about I name a few differences and similaries from archie sonic and kirby. That sound good?

NLF means no limits fallacy which isn't allowed cause we can't assume like Kirby can copy EVERYTHING

That might derail the thread so I don't suggest it.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
NLF means no limits fallacy which isn't allowed cause we can't assume like Kirby can copy EVERYTHING

That might derail the thread so I don't suggest it.
Are you still working on this battle

he can copy via scanning? where was it shown?
His Copy copy ability, he can also copy opponents just by touching them, and he can sense the power levels of opponents and where they are coming from, so Sonic can be rushing at Kirby for a punch from miles away and Kirby will still know, dodging the punch and copying his ability with scan, also he's 8 inches tall so that's pretty hard to punch, all Kirby has to do it slide in between his legs, chop them off with Ultra Sword, chop him arms off, turn him into food, use his Subjective Reality and paint another Archie Sonic under Kirbys command with his Paint ability, or literally dream of another stronger Archie Sonic that can beat the current one, since he can dream things into reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back