• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comic Hyper Sonic ? What if he became Hyper, how powerful would that be ? He could possibly be Nigh-omnipotent if he did in my opinion.

Antvasima said:
We do not use the term Nigh-Omnipotence.
Yes i know that, i read the rules. Explains why i see some Characters that are Nigh-Omnipotent but don't get the tier they truly deserve. Disagree with me all you want but Arceus and Alien X are some of them

No. The term "omnipotence" is usually cheap within fiction, particularly western comicbooks, without deeper understanding from the author. We rate the characters by their established scale, not an empty word.

I don't see why Post-Super Genesis Wave Archie Sonic is at that level. It should only be Pre-Super Genesis Sonic.

Pre-Gen Sonic was the one responsible for destroying the multiverse. Doing this retconned several important factors of the Pre-Genesis verse: the Source of All, the Ancient Walkers, and most importantly: the Chaos Force. The fact that the Chaos Force was retconned automatically means Post-Gen Sonic, Knuckles, and other characters were nerfed.

Furthermore, Post-Gen Sonic was unable to restore the multiverse because it was "too messed up to fix". However, it's been proven and shown that Pre-Gen Sonic could reality warp on an infinite scale due to the Super Genesis Wave being infinite itself.

Post-Gen doesn't deserve that much of a boost.

There is still no footnote explanation, it seems.

Groovykid2000 You know that Post-Genesis Wave Archie Sonic's chaos control did effect the multiverse right? Archie Sonic was unsure that if the mutliverse was effected by the chaos control until the very next panel shows that the genesis portals collapsed. That means the chaos control closed the genesis portals being opened throughout the mutliverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back