• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archaon (Warhammer Fantasy), possible downgrades, removals, etc.

So what are the conclusions here so far?

So far we are agreed on changing Regen to (low, high-low with magic), clarifying on the profile where his resistances to biological mutation/transmutation comes from, I THINK we are decided on removing his immortality type 3.

His resistance to pain manipulation is still being debated though

So far we are agreed on changing Regen to (low, high-low with magic)
100%
clarifying on the profile where his resistances to biological mutation/transmutation comes from
100%
I THINK we are decided on removing his immortality type 3.
I believe so, I’ve yet to see any more arguments against it being changed. Though Currant may have arguments withheld, or DaReaper. I’ll ask in the Discord.
His resistance to pain manipulation is still being debated though
I would implore everyone look at this comment, with the scans I dropped.
I would drop these screens
I do not believe anyone can show Arachon having a Resistance to Pain, I do believe we could all agree he has an incredibly High Pain Tolerance.
If HPT isn’t an ability, I wouldn’t mind “Limited Pain Resistance via incredibly high Pain Tolerance.”

So what are the conclusions here so far?
1. We agreed to change regeneration from, ‘Mid-Low,’ to ‘Low, High-Low with Magic.’

Suggestion 2 was thrown out, that’s because I overlooked where a statement directly contradicted my suggestion.

Suggestion 3; We agreed to specify where his Resistance to Biological Mutation/Transmutation came from.

4. Agreed to change Resistance to Pain Manipulation, to ‘Limited Pain Resistance via High Pain Tolerance.’

5. & Agreed on removal of Type 3 Immortality

We’ve agreed on this Ant-Sama.

Back