• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Vs Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ego

Rules:

Both 2-A keys, avatar form of Arceus is used
Random location

Arceus: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arceus

Sora:

Man, he's not in the top 5 strongest non-smurf 2-As for nothing
Nothing can ever kill Arceus or hax it,

It's so defensive with range,large size type 9, immortality type 8 and 9, conceptual/layered passives,and abstract existence type 1

Just imagine if Arceus did have NEP

Arceus has type 4 acausality and Sora lacks the range to fully affect Arceus, so no.
This is avatar arceus dawg

Nothing can ever kill Arceus or hax it,

It's so defensive with range,large size type 9, immortality type 8 and 9, conceptual/layered passives,and abstract existence type 1

Just imagine if Arceus did have NEP
No, its possible for Sora to KO Arceus. He doesn't need to get past type 9 or 8. In character, he uses conceptual manipulation, law manipulation, power null and meteors, thats it

Meteors? While it's an option in his set and all, I wouldn't say it's something he leads with either.

Avatar Arceus STILL has passives! Say "thank you plates" for me.

Also Arceus likes to use judgement a lot in-character with ice shockwaves and fire/magma in spurts off the top of my head, but he has passives anyway sooooo

Well either way neither can kill each other but Arceus has near-danmaku homing meteor spam (tbh at this point its hard to call it meteors). He also has beams, explosions and basically every move in pokemon which includes stuff like destiny bond which makes it so if you get KOd the opponent also gets KOd. On the other hand, Arceus could easily revive/awaken himself after getting knocked out since only his avatar gets knocked out, not his true form.
He also has absorption from a distance (giga drain) and he could probably use a psychic move to restrict sora physically.

Meanwhile i don't see any winconcs for Sora.

This is either a stomp or I vote for Arceus.

Well either way neither can kill each other but Arceus has near-danmaku homing meteor spam (tbh at this point its hard to call it meteors). He also has beams, explosions and basically every move in pokemon which includes stuff like destiny bond which makes it so if you get KOd the opponent also gets KOd. On the other hand, Arceus could easily revive/awaken himself after getting knocked out since only his avatar gets knocked out, not his true form.
He also has absorption from a distance (giga drain) and he could probably use a psychic move to restrict sora physically.

Meanwhile i don't see any winconcs for Sora.

This is either a stomp or I vote for Arceus.
Arceus doesn't use his original spirit to heal his avatar

He doesn't use almost anything you mentioned in character except for danmaku and large explosive beams

Arceus doesn't use his original spirit to heal his avatar

He doesn't use almost anything you mentioned in character except for danmaku and large explosive beams
Just because he doesn't use it in character against a weak protagonist who he is testing and against avatars of the CT who he only held back doesn't mean he wouldn't use it at all. Arceus' intelligence is Nigh-omniscient, or rather omniscient in his verse. If he sees that his normal attacks don't work as well as they should he will change his strategy.
He doesn't use his true form to heal himself cause he's never in a state where he needs healing, he usually tests his opponent before letting him catch him, however this time he is fighting without the intent of testing a trainer but rather with an unknown entity to him that is trying to stab him.

Either way even if the avatar can't heal via true form he is still immortal and would still use any moves he considers necessary.

Just because he doesn't use it in character against a weak protagonist who he is testing and against avatars of the CT who he only held back doesn't mean he wouldn't use it at all. Arceus' intelligence is Nigh-omniscient, or rather omniscient in his verse. If he sees that his normal attacks don't work as well as they should he will change his strategy.
He doesn't use his true form to heal himself cause he's never in a state where he needs healing, he usually tests his opponent before letting him catch him, however this time he is fighting without the intent of testing a trainer but rather with an unknown entity to him that is trying to stab him.

Either way even if the avatar can't heal via true form he is still immortal and would still use any moves he considers necessary.
He doesn't even use his nigh omniscience even when close to bloodlusted. He wasn't healing himself when he was losing plates in the movie with his original spirit, he was barely testing people in that movie, he was trying to destroy all existence and was almost gonna kill everyone

Also just to prove that Arceus can use moves that are out of character, when Arceus saw Heatran and decided to help Ash and co. save it, he changed into the water plate and used a powerful water move, encasing Heatran in a watery prison.
He is in full control of the plates and they let him use moves that he usually doesn't don in character (his main moves being Hyper beam, Judgment, Recover, Spatial rend,

He doesn't even use his nigh omniscience even when close to bloodlusted. He wasn't healing himself when he was losing plates in the movie with his original spirit, he was barely testing people in that movie, he was trying to destroy all existence and was almost gonna kill everyone
To be honest, using the movie as an example is kinda dumb. He tried to destroy all of existence with... Meteors... You don't see the flaw here?

To be honest, using the movie as an example is kinda dumb. He tried to destroy all of existence with... Meteors... You don't see the flaw here?
Where did it say that? I think he only used that in a fight, but has other shockwave attacks that can destroy all existence

Where did it say that? I think he only used that in a fight, but has other shockwave attacks that can destroy all existence
You said that he was going to destroy all of existence. The only thing Arceus did was shoot meteors. Tbh i feel as though in the movie he was most likely giving humanity a kick to fix their mistake.

Rules:

Both 2-A keys, avatar form of Arceus is used
Random location

Arceus: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arceus

Sora:
Arceus Reactively Devolves him into a child and takes him to the Pokémon world, upscaling from Dialga and Palkia who could passively revert everyone and their Pokémon to kids/eggs. Forgetting their moves/skills and losing their abilities

Kill people with some meteors that didn't even cause large explosions ≠ busting up existence
I didn't say he used his meteors to destroy all existence

Arceus Reactively Devolves him into a child and takes him to the Pokémon world, upscaling from Dialga and Palkia who could passively revert everyone and their Pokémon to kids/eggs. Forgetting their moves/skills and losing their abilities
Arceus doesn't do that in character

Anyways Arceus can use different moves in character once he wishes to do so and thus he could easily drain Sora's stamina til he gets KOd

Arceus also has passive madness type 2 that's layered
Arceus wins this. Too many passives that Sora doesn't have counters for

̶A̶r̶c̶e̶u̶s̶ ̶v̶s̶ ̶S̶h̶u̶l̶k̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶u̶p̶ ̶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back