• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I not so sure on this as some clear clarification is needed on this. @Unanimous That is also NLF as that will mean nothing will affect her at all.

@Star it's not a NLF since I am claiming that nothing soul related would work on her

@Howard You can't decide that she doesn't. The source specificalyl states Sailor Pluto exists outside time and space.

How can we be sure about this? A gap between time and space implies that time and space are separate. Not to mention they have not display speed feats on the lines of being immeasurable at this point.

Edit: There is also the fact that it could be in space or time.

A gap between space and time couldn't be in either space or time.

And it wasn't decided that she didn't exist out of space and time. IT was decided that she wasn't immeasruable speed.

Alright then, but automatically assuming she exist outside time and space is what is being questioned at this time and is derailing this thread.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
A gap between space and time couldn't be in either space or time.

And it wasn't decided that she didn't exist out of space and time. IT was decided that she wasn't immeasruable speed.
They're interchangeable. You have to be immeasurable to exist out of space time.

^The former reasoning for her having inmesurable speed was because of the lambda power spreading through existence or something, no one really said anything about existing outside of time and space, i don't think anyone knew the manga that well (i tried tho), anyways... maybe you should try and make a revision thread or something.

I'll vote for Sailor Moon's regen and defenses, and since she has jupiter's crystal she should be able hit arceus ignoring anything between them just like jupiter did to hit neherenia.

^Note that arceus has godly defenses too and can negate durability too. The only thing it hasnt shown is regen because, well, none in its verse can severely damage it (no PIS meteor, pls).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back