• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Arceus can just seal her away like he did Hoopa. And FYI, just because you have resistance does not mean you have immunity. Arceus's hax can still work on her if anything

Wait a minute. Arceus has a win over chaos, isn't this a stomp since he defeated someone who can do things that cosmos cannot?

@Theglass Not exactly, but that one person seems to said it was PIS for Cosmo being unable to undo the damage that Chaos caused to the universe (Universe+) and more.

Edit: Actually it is a decisive match.

Chaos is way bellow this key of Sailor Moon. This Sailor Moon even has all of Chaos powers on top of her own. This key is above the key that reduced Chaos to an infinitesimally small part of it or something.

How does Sailor Moon counter the "Omnipotent" ability? That ability allows Arceus to ignore resistances and defense bonuses.

Omnipotent:

A series of abilities that appeared in Pokemon Conquest, it grants Arceus the ability to heal minor wounds between trades, strike incorporeal targets, ignore defensive bonuses and resistances, and precognitive powers.

@Star Uuuh... What?

What bias am I showing? I'm saying what happened in the story and what's written in her profile. I'm not saying she stomps Arceus. All that I said is "Chaos is way bellow this key of Sailor Moon" because Chaos was reduced to an infinitesimally small part of itself by a weaker version of Moon in the manga and hence it cannot be compared to this one as an equal.

Since when explaining what happened in the series the character came from is bias?

If you told me Arceus beat the Creation Trio easily, that wouldn't be bias.

@Fate Hmmm it seems when I check the other thread, you are petty stubborn about it when it was Chaos vs Arceus, but that wasn't a display of bias. Also I not accused anyone of being biased as I said "It will cause a problem" if it is truly bias.

Indeed, I was debating about Chaos easily losing to Arceus at the time but as you would see if you read the entire thing, I conceded and actually gave my vote for Arceus by the end of it which is what settled the match in the first place. And I never compared Chaos to this key of Moon either.

I was comparing her to the key BELLOW this one, that does not possess all of her powers as well (And still, PIS is what made Chaos comparable to her, the moment she got enraged, Chaos was pwned).

So if sailor moon loses this match, does that mean that chaos's loss will be removed or something?

Fate said that this sailor moon is stronger than chaos. So why would arceus have a win against a character weaker than the one he just defeated? It's like having a win against naruto and kaguya, which is ridiculous.

@Theglass I not so sure as I can not take Fate's word at face value as they (Chaos and Sailor Moon, the character) are both Low 2-C and whether why it was said that way I not so sure as I have no knowledge on Sailor Moon lore.

I have a better suggestion.

Why not stop speaking about Chaos until the actual match is decided and then, perhaps in another thread, you decide whether that win against Chaos gets removed or not depending on the results for this one. Because as it is right now, the whole "Chaos this, Chaos that" is derailing this thread a lot.

Also, counting @Anime's vote.

Arceus: 2 (RadicalMrR, Anime4Life2020)

Sailor Moon: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I honestly have to go with Sailor moon due to the amount of hax she's resisted to and her mid godly regen.

Arceus: 2 (RadicalMrR, Anime4Life2020)

Sailor Moon: 2 (Theglassman12, Iamunanimousinthat)

Inconclusive: 0

Huh. Well, I actually think for now I'm gonna watch this from afar. Me adding input would probably make this less interesting, so I'll let y'alls carry on.

Perish Song won't work on her, she can still fight while comatose. And again, she can just possess her past self and stop that from happening.

Sealing her won't work, Queen Nehellenia sealed her inside her own attack and they were stil lable to free themselves.

I will say that Arceus does have a major AP advantage, Moon's hax resistance is very vague, and that most abilities she has is negated by the plates.

Also, I don't see Arceus letting her posses her past self, as he is a crudton above the master of time, who I believe showed greater time hax than her.

If there was petty good explanations on how Moon's hax resistance works and stuff, this will be fine. Also it could really help to get someone who is a legit expert on Sailor Moon lores as taking statements by their face value is starting to irriate me a bit. Until how her hax resistance is actually been clearly explained, then that will decide the match.

The possession isn't through time travel. It's an inherent ability and seems more soul conmected.

And sailor moon's powers can cut across time and space.

In the second arc, her powers didn't work in the future because the silver crystal can only work in its correct time period. Neo queen serenity gave her a ppwer boost and she gained the power to cut across time and space allowing her powers to ignore time and space and work anywhere. So whatever Arceus does to her timewise won't affect her powers as they'll just bypass time altogether.

And don't forget by virtue of the pluto crystal she also exists outside time and space.

Hmmm does that mean she is resistant to all forms of space and time manipulations though? Also Arceus happen to exist outside time and space as he lived in his own dimension and he predated before the multiverse (universes).

If you're doing anything related to the past or future, it's time related. Not to mention that Arceus has demonstrated bypassing time also. Casually at that.

If he erased her past self, she'll just regenerate with the Lambda power, And erasing the past won't get rid of the future version do the semi-causality.

The aim wasnt to kill Moon, but to separate her from her past self so she cannot be possessed. Destroying time can also do the trick, tho.

Yeah but if you erase the past self, the past self will just regenerate with the Lambda power, and the future version would still be able to possess them once they'ved reformed. It will just be going around in circles.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
The possession isn't through time travel. It's an inherent ability and seems more soul conmected.
Considering the Lake Trio were the one's who wished forth the concept of Souls into the verse and Arceus created them, anything and everything Soul Related should be no selled under Arceus's watch.

@Anime

That's NLF, how does creating souls somehow allow you to prevent someone from controlling their past self. Especially when in Sailor Moon universe, Sailor Cosmos has complete control of the Galaxy Cauldron, the structure that creates "souls" in the first place.

It's not even just souls, it's the star seeds, the essence of a person, the very core that the Soul, body, and mind are projected from. And her soul resistance is extremely high. First of all, she doesn't need a body or a soul to exist, as Saturn was able to form without neither. Second, on the event of her Star Seed being taken away from her she recreated it.

@Breloom And @Starkiller

Sailor Mon has survived the destruction of spacetime and can leave the timeline altogether. She exists outside time and space and is immune to time and space manipulation. She has precog as well as danger sense, including future vision,

She has highlevel mind resistence and at the bottom of the of River Oblivion where she was losing her mind and memories, she lost her will to live and go on but was able to fight it's effects and bounce back without needed the cure of the river of Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back