• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Number 100: Numeron Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance Tennant said:
I'm going with The Numeron Dragon, because of a few facts:
- It effortlessly created the entire Yu-Gi-Oh universe. (which conflicts the Original Yu-Gi-Oh's story of how Duel Monsters came to be.)

- Its power can be measured by utilizing the Numeron Code. It effortlessly recreated the entire universe, just by thinking about it.

- Its descendant's the Photon and Tachyon, are dragons that are rumored to destroy certain galaxies.

- Its power can be compared to the Creator God of Light.

And those are my reasons
Do you mean the multiverse? Also, I though it's origin story was that it died doing that due to exhaustion; where does it say it effortlessly created the Yu-gi-oh multiverse?

The Creator God of Light is nothing compared to SMD Mewtwo and Rayquaza, let alone Arceus.

Galactic levels of power are again, nothing compared to Arceus.

Alakabamm reply to #42Lance Tennant wrote:

- It effortlessly created the entire Yu-Gi-Oh universe. (which conflicts the Original Yu-Gi-Oh's story of how Duel Monsters came to be.)

- Its power can be measured by utilizing the Numeron Code. It effortlessly recreated the entire universe, just by thinking about it.

- Its descendant's the Photon and Tachyon, are dragons that are rumored to destroy certain galaxies.

And those are my reasons

Do you mean the multiverse? Also, I though it's origin story was that it died doing that due to exhaustion; where does it say it effortlessly created the Yu-gi-oh multiverse?

so he died if he died i am going with arceus he did create the pokemon multiverse alone. did make 2 universes collide when he did wake up

Alakabamm said:
Lance Tennant said:

And those are my reasons
I'm pretty sure that it did it made an entire Yu-Gi-Oh Multiverse, because in Arc-V, surprise, surprise, there are different dimensions towards alternate timelines, and "ways of summoning", and for one reason or ather, it got exhausted with its own power just by doing that amount of work. That's an exhausted Galactus compared to the Numeron Dragon. At its last moments, it shed a tear which happens to be an object of immense power. Though, we don't see what the Numeron dragon is capable of at times, the Numeron Code tells us its power capabilities.

Though I agree that Arceus is powerful in every aspect, the problem with Pokemon nowadays, is that there are so much legendaries throughout the years, its hard to decide what is more powerful than the other. Arceus needed about 4 legendaries to be taken out. The Numeron Dragon, on the other hand, needed a Powerful God-like figure, to be evenly matched only.

The real cal howard said:
The Creator God of Light is nothing compared to SMD Mewtwo and Rayquaza, let alone Arceus.
Galactic levels of power are again, nothing compared to Arceus.
The Creator God of Light is Nigh Omnipotent.

TheMightyRegulator said:
To use the word blindly implies they are overwhelmingly superior to each other which you yourself admitted is untrue. This is a community and everyone's opinion is taken into consideration as evidence that a change as fundamental as wins or losses is added to a character's page.
Everyone has made their opinions known, everyone has explained why they think Arceus would win.
I'm really sorry about this.

I was in the bad mood back then so i made this mistake :<

Lance Tennant reply to #44Alakabamm wrote: Lance Tennant wrote:

And those are my reasons

I'm pretty sure that it did it made an entire Yu-Gi-Oh Multiverse, because in Arc-V, surprise, surprise, there are different dimensions towards alternate timelines, and "ways of summoning", and for one reason or ather, it got exhausted with its own power just by doing that amount of work. That's an exhausted Galactus compared to the Numeron Dragon. At its last moments, it shed a tear which happens to be an object of immense power. Though, we don't see what the Numeron dragon is capable of at times, the Numeron Code tells us its power capabilities.

Though I agree that Arceus is powerful in every aspect, the problem with Pokemon nowadays, is that there are so much legendaries throughout the years, its hard to decide what is more powerful than the other. Arceus needed about 4 legendaries to be taken out. The Numeron Dragon, on the other hand, needed a Powerful God-like figure, to be evenly matched only.

If you are talking about the arceus movie he did completely stomp them if you are talking about anything else i dont know

I'm talking about the Arceus Movie, and everthing else that pretty much added up to where Arceus was at the time. Though I agree that Arceus destroys all Pokemon Legendaries. (I watched the movie, to be sure), but still, the Numeron Dragon is more devestating.

I'm gonna say Arceus. Both are 2C for now but Arceus has more known hax and them plates can negate a lot of different techniques. I think he wins due to more of a move pool, negation, and at least equal raw power.

^Arceus has over the required 7 votes and the majority so he can be declared the winner at this point, and the thread has been around for a long time so it's not like people didn't get a chance to vote.

Yep, My vote will now go towards Arceus. I've seen the evidence, and can now agree.

Although one thing bothers me. Was arceus destroyed by a simple meteor?

It's referred to as PIS as Arceus was shown to be virtually immune to the attacks of Universe Level+ beings.

Also, he's also a 4th dimensional entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back