• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Hades(Saint Seiya) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tivanenk said:
No, that's not how it works. You need to prove to me that they weren't created one at a time. If you can't, the lower tier assumption takes precedence.
So by that logic can we assume Hades destroys 50 universes over time since there is no proof either way. No since you don't wanna accept that do you?
Okay, if we go by feats, then I am fine to relegate Hades to three passively sustained universes if you relegate Arceus to one.

The real cal howard said:
Considering how Arceus and the creation trio transcend the universes that they created, it's incredibly likely that they're above the dozens upon dozens of universes they created. Plus, if they did this one at a time, they wouldn't be 2-C would they. Finally, Arceus's description states that he emerged from an egg and created all that there is.
They're literally only 2-C based on powerscaling and not feats.

Even completely downplaying, Arceus is at 22 universes due to each Pokemon game being a universe, as given by the delta episode.

Sorry but no. Remember. Arceus has his own universe, Dialga has his own universe, Palkia has her own universe. Giratina has his own universe, and we have the main universe. And Arceus was able to cause distortions and shake them just by waking up. So total Arceus has 5 universes.

Even completely downplaying, Arceus is at 22 universes due to each Pokemon game being a universe, as given by the delta episode.
Do you have proof Arceus created them simultaneously?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sorry but no. Remember. Arceus has his own universe, Dialga has his own universe, Palkia has her own universe. Giratina has his own universe, and we have the main universe. And Arceus was able to cause distortions and shake them just by waking up. So total Arceus has 5 universes.
Do you have proof that any of these universes were created simultaneously?

>Powerscaling

What? They were low 2-C for the longest until someone came with an upgrade thread that had nothing to do with scaling. It involved the aforementioned reflection cave. Everything you're implying is stating that Pokemon caps at low 2-C, which we know isn't true. This is boardering on trolling.

No completely downplaying is 5 universe casually. 2 more than Hades. Arceus has the advantage. Also you haven't even said nothing about the 4-D forms at all.

>Powerscaling
What? They were low 2-C for the longest until someone came with an upgrade thread that had nothing to do with scaling. It involved the aforementioned reflection cave. Everything you're implying is stating that Pokemon caps at low 2-C, which we know isn't true.
Did anyone in the Reflection Cave bit consider that these universes were created separately?

Were the universes Hades created made separately? And no they did not consider that.

Still haven't disproved the 4-D forms... That means Hades' attacks will be negated by the plates.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Were the universes Hades created made separately? And no they did not consider that.
They were sustained by his will simultaneously, as all of them crumbled and were destroyed when Hades was pierced by Athena.

Now, unlike you guys, I can present actual evidence, if you want.

You are being very rude and disrespectful. I recommend that you stop. Also, you're downplaying. Reflection cave is a feat. Stop arguing about it. You're claiming that Arceus is low 2-C when everyone from here to OBD says otherwise.

We know of Hades substaining them....dude everyone knows that. You've ignore all of our evidence and tried to weasel your way out. Yet you havent:

Debunked 4-D forms

You've ignored our evidence of 4-D attacks.

Never once showed evidence of Hades being immune to Conceptual in which is> Causality Manipulation.

This is getting annoying.

You are being very rude and disrespectful. I recommend that you stop. Also, you're downplaying. Reflection cave is a feat. Stop arguing about it. You're claiming that Arceus is low 2-C when everyone from here to OBD says otherwise.
I am not being rude. You are being rude by saying that I'm a downplayer when you haven't presented a shred of evidence for your feat. Give me the manga, give me the portion of the game, give me the anime with timestamps, anything that can prove a 2-C feat.

@Tiv At least Multi-Universe level(Controls all universes in the Pokemon series, of which there are an unknown amount of diverging timelines and pocket realms.)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Tiv At least Multi-Universe level(Controls all universes in the Pokemon series, of which there are an unknown amount of diverging timelines and pocket realms.)
Don't give me what's written on the Wiki. Give me the original source.

@Matt I would love not to if Saint Seiya doesn't get downplayed.

@Tivanenk You have a really bad habit of wanking SS into oblivion based on your profile. Arceus has a pure 4-D form, 4-D attacks, and conceptual manipulation. We could ignore number of universes entirely and focus on these alone if we wanted.

Name one time we downplayed Saint Seiya. We just argue the fact that you make them seem like unbeatable Gods of Fiction while downplaying their opponents. You've downplayed Pokemon and refuse to accept Arceus' feats.

We've shown you Reflection Cave. I told you about all the universes. Look above. I prefer not to repeat myself again.

Oh great, now people throw accusations of wanking at me. I'll leave everything to you then, Matt.

Dude just stop... Lets just start over. Stop acting like you're the victim. You've downplayed the feats this entire thread. To the point of even implying Arceus is only Low 2-C and only controls 1 universe.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Dude just stop... Lets just start over. Stop acting like you're the victim. You've downplayed the feats this entire thread. To the point of even implying Arceus is only Low 2-C and only controls 1 universe.
"Stop acting like you're the victim."

A person literally called me a SS wanker even though I didn't wank a single feat of his. I'm not coming back to this thread anymore.

@Tiv you don't have to wank a feat to wank a character. Downplaying a character's opponent and refusing valid info is just as powerful of a wank as exaggerating powers. And you have been asked multiple times before to stop SS wanking. This is clearly a reoccurring problem.

Well I didn't want to comment before, but I also believe Arceus would win for reasons above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back