• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Hades(Saint Seiya) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tivanenk, they are 4-D attacks that distort time and space, and that's their descriptions while limited to game mechanics.

The real cal howard said:
Looking at the definition of surplice. Surplice is clothing. How can clothing be a part of him?
The Surplice is not simple clothing. Hades literally infuses it with his Cosmo energy and it becomes a part of him.

Arceus:6

Hades:3

Also What is Extra Dimensional?????? You keep bringing it up but have never defined it. As I see it moves like RoT, Spacial Rend and Shadow Force are extra-dimensional. Based on what you've implied Hades is 5-Dimensional i.e High 2-A in which is absurd.

@Tivanenk Arceus has conceptual manipulation and various powerful effects due to his plates. And as for power, complete Arceus created three 2-C entities with pretty powerful abilities on their own. Arceus is one of the strongest 2-C beings on this Wiki if I am being real.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Tivanenk Arceus has conceptual manipulation and various powerful effects due to his plates. And as for power, complete Arceus created three 2-C entities with pretty powerful abilities on their own. Arceus is one of the strongest 2-C beings on this Wiki if I am being real.
Yes, it created three 2-C entities. But Hades also took on several 2-C entities so I don't see what the point is. And conceptual manipulation won't work on Hades because he's immune to those type of attacks.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Arceus:6
Hades:3

Also What is Extra Dimensional?????? You keep bringing it up but have never defined it. As I see it moves like RoT, Spacial Rend and Shadow Force are extra-dimensional. Based on what you've implied Hades is 5-Dimensional i.e High 2-A in which is absurd.
Extra-dimensional = 4-D attacks. And I never said Hades is 5-D. He's 4-D.

Tivanenk, they are 4-D attacks that distort time and space, and that's their descriptions while limited to game mechanics.
They are not 4-D attacks. Neither of them are. Space is 3-D. Time is 1-D.

Look at our tiering system

2-C: Multi-Universe level This category is separated in the following manner:

Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.

Don't forget there are Dozens(plural) of Universes in the Pokemon Multiverse as of now. And Arceus curbstomped the 3 pokemon that created all of them. Also Extra Dimensional is just an attack on a 4-Dimensional Level. So it's just a normal attack to Arceus as we have stated. Also resistent to Conceptual Manipulation? Dude none of the God tiers in SS even have conceptual manipulation. Also Arceus has a 4-D form y'know... So Arceus can have a 4-D body and 4-D powers.....

RadicalMrR said:
Look at our tiering system
2-C: Multi-Universe level This category is separated in the following manner:

Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.
Congrats! And what move in the game is a space-time attack?

Roar of Time and Spatial Rend are 4-Dimensional Attacks....Arceus has a 4-D body while Hades does not. Another advantage for Arceus.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Don't forget there are Dozens(plural) of Universes in the Pokemon Multiverse as of now. And Arceus curbstomped the 3 pokemon that created all of them. Also Extra Dimensional is just an attack on a 4-Dimensional Level. So it's just a normal attack to Arceus as we have stated. Also resistent to Conceptual Manipulation? Dude none of the God tiers in SS even have conceptual manipulation. Also Arceus has a 4-D form y'know... So Arceus can have a 4-D body and 4-D powers.....
Multiple gods have conceptual manipulation in SS verse. Mnemosyne has information manipulation, Themis has conceptual justice attacks, all of them have causality manipulation, etc.

And so what about the Pokemon? Hades would be able to create dozens upon dozens of universes too.

1)Please don't be an A hole

2)If Arceus couldn't do that he wouldn't be 2-C

3) he created the Pokemon who made the Multiverse and can take attacks from them all at once with little issue.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Roar of Time and Spatial Rend are 4-Dimensional Attacks....Arceus has a 4-D body while Hades does not. Another advantage for Arceus.
Neither of them are 4-D attacks. Also, proof for Arceus having a 4-D body?

RadicalMrR said:
1)Please don't be an A hole
2)If Arceus couldn't do that he wouldn't be 2-C

3) he created the Pokemon who made the Multiverse and can take attacks from them all at once with little issue.
A-hole? I never did anything of that sort. I need proof that Arceus' plates can take Hades' sword, especially considering that Hades is stronger than any 2-C Arceus faced before, so it falls under NLF. You guys make it sound as if though Arceus can negate attacks from 2-As.

No, we're saying he can negate attacks from a 2-C, who is equal to him at best. The sude's 4-D omnipresent. I don't know why you're asking if he's omnipresent.

Information manipulation is not conceptual manipulation, having a conceptual attack doesn't mean you can man manipulate concepts altogether, and for the last time, causality isn't as good as conceptual.

RadicalMrR said:
How many Universes can Hades destroy?
Considering that he can sustain three universes with his passive will all at the same time which are generally bigger than our universe, while fighting Athena and the Saints... I'd say at least a couple dozen or so simultaneously (note the word, he can destroy them at the same time, not one by one).

1) Explain to me how these aren't 4-D attacks.

Dialga and Palkia's 4-D forms. Arceus Stopped them in his.

Never once said that you are the one making thinks sound stronger than they are. Also Gaia does not have Information Manipulation, but let me guess outdated? Likely story. Can't comment of Themis since guess what? He has no profile. I'm not just gonna take your word for it.
Images dp
4-D forms. Watch the episode. Arceus stopped them in his. These are their true conceptual forms.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
1) Explain to me how these aren't 4-D attacks.
Dialga and Palkia's 4-D forms. Arceus Stopped them in his.

Never once said that you are the one making thinks sound stronger than they are. Also Gaia does not have Information Manipulation, but let me guess outdated? Likely story. Can't comment of Themis since guess what? He has no profile. I'm not just gonna take your word for it.
Images dp
4-D forms. Watch the episode. Arceus stopped them in his. These are their true conceptual forms.
Ooooh, I see now. You don't even read my arguments before trying to refute them. Considering that I never mentioned Gaia anywhere in comments.

Also, RoT and SR are still not 4-D attacks and you haven't proven it.

Mnemosyne led to the Gaia page. Meaning guess what? Another profile that does not exist meaning we will not just take your word for it. Also the strongest attack from the Concepts of Time and Space is not 4-D...Wow..just..wow... Also show Hades destroying or creating 50 universes. Since we have to find proof of Arceus creating 50 universes. Also the Creation trio created them and Arceus curbstomped all 3 at once.

Well, no. He created Palkia and Dialga to create them all at once.
Can you post evidence that they created them all at the same time?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Can you post evidence that Hades can destroy 50 universes at the same time. This logic applies to you as well.
I can post evidence that he can sustain 3 larger ones at the same time without breaking a sweat. Can you post your evidence first?

Seeing as Reflection cave has existed in Kalos like forever we can assume that these were all created at once.

No, that's not how it works. You need to prove to me that they weren't created one at a time. If you can't, the lower tier assumption takes precedence.

Tivanenk said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Can you post evidence that Hades can destroy 50 universes at the same time. This logic applies to you as well.
I can post evidence that he can sustain 3 larger ones at the same time without breaking a sweat. Can you post your evidence first?
Just did. And I know of Hades' feat of sustaining 3 universes. Saint Seiya: Soldiers Soul says it all.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tivanenk said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just did. And I know of Hades' feat of sustaining 3 universes. Saint Seiya: Soldiers Soul says it all.
You didn't post any evidence at all. You only posted your own opinion which you constitute as evidence.

Tivanenk said:
No, that's not how it works. You need to prove to me that they weren't created one at a time. If you can't, the lower tier assumption takes precedence.
So by that logic can we assume Hades destroys 50 universes over time since there is no proof either way. No since you don't wanna accept that do you? Reflection Cave only has the history that each crystal has its own universe.

Considering how Arceus and the creation trio transcend the universes that they created, it's incredibly likely that they're above the dozens upon dozens of universes they created. Plus, if they did this one at a time, they wouldn't be 2-C would they. Finally, Arceus's description states that he emerged from an egg and created all that there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back