• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus VS Beerus

JustANormalPerson01 said:
Fun and games
Also, Arceus is 1-A by the logic of giglypuff
Remember we're using 2-B keys, so 1-A Arceus is disallowed.

Also Beerus DOES have resistance to Causality Manipulation via Janemba's Causality Manipulation (Making opponent's attacks never happened via the process of eliminating the effect part of Cause and Effect, there's only "cause" which does jack shit), which Beerus 100% ignores.

Arecus uses Resistance Negating Power Absorption to take Beerus' power and create the Hakai Plate.

Everything12 said:
Arecus uses Resistance Negating Power Absorption to take Beerus' power and create the Hakai Plate.
Aha but for you see, Beerus ALSO resists that!

He resists Mechikabura's Resistance Negating Power Absorption (And just... Absorption too) which works on beings that already resists stuff!

Or just Resistance Negating Mind Hax, plus Arceus already has better Precog from it's Omnipotent power

"^ or Arceus uses M-Alakazam's Precog and Dark Voids Beerus"

Aha but for you see, Beerus resists BOTH of those!

"Or just Resistance Negating Mind Hax, plus Arceus already has better Precog from it's Omnipotent power"

Chronoa is capable of seeing through all of time on a MUCH larger scale than Arceus and Beerus lolnopes ANY attempt at Precognition

You do know I did in fact check the FCOC profile, so my suggestion is update the thing because none of this is on the profile.

Everything12 said:
You do know I did in fact check the FCOC profile, so my suggestion is update the thing because none of this is on the profile.
He resists everything on every other DBG Profile so uh, sorry but everything here

Janemba, Xeno Goku, Yamcha, and Jire

Chronoa is a given since the DBG Multiverse is EVEN BIGGER than the DBH Multiverse, which itself is again, already bigger than the Pokemon Multiverse.

Resistance Negation is not on any of these profiles, not in profiles or resistances.

Everything12 said:
Resistance Negation is not on any of these profiles, not in profiles or resistances.
Huh. Must've removed it in the past.

Nonetheless though, I STILL don't see how Arceus bypasses lol1-BConceptualHakai. All it does is give Arceus a win con, which doesn't say much when Beerus actively spams Hakai

I see people claim that and yet there has always been a complete lack of evidence and examples of that being the case.

Unless it's in novels or something, I'm also fairly certain it's impossible to showcase it given the turn-based nature of most pokemon mediums

Arceus is 1-A

Beerus hakai is proven to kill azahoth....

This makes total sense... Because Fun And Games...

SCP-239 (Child Version) Blinks both of them away, just by thinking too hard...

Last edited:
Back