• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Vs a Cookie

Arceus sealing is layered/conceptual
I'll agree. He did seal Aca 4 in a dimension.............

But, have we seen how it works, how long it takes etc. We can't assume it can insta seal do we?I might be wrong on this front

I'll agree. He did seal Aca 4 in a dimension.............

But, have we seen how it works, how long it takes etc. We can't assume it can insta seal do we?I might be wrong on this front
Wasn't it said in the games that Arceus banished giratina in the distortion world forcing it to remain there?

Why does any of this even matter if Arceus has passives and can just incap her?

Wasn't it said in the games that Arceus banished giratina in the distortion world forcing it to remain there?
Pretty sure banishing something is not the same as sealing. I can count the number of times Giratina has left the distortion world on his own
Why does any of this even matter if Arceus has passives and can just incap her?
It's kinda irrelevant when you don't mention what passives those

Pretty sure banishing something is not the same as sealing. I can count the number of times Giratina has left the distortion world on his own

Passive madness type 2 that's layered for example

Maybe, just maybe, Arcues unsealed him gasp that must be a shock to you I know.

Literally the page man, read it, he has all the abilities of all pokemon since he made them all and their power comes from plates. That is why he gets it. He literally made it all
Show me fate manipulation, and I'll agree he has it

Give me just one solid evidence of fate being controlled by a Pokémon

I will, surely. But even now you cant provide the evidence, so why should we count it
Because its on Arceus's profile which includes all powers including those of Jirachi

I found this on Bulbapedia

"this attack will do nothing other than state that the user has chosen Doom Desire as its destiny"

Because its on Arceus's profile which includes all powers including those of Jirachi
No scans/proof at all. What am I looking at

Back