• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Vs a Cookie

Ego

Rules:

Speed is equalized
Both fully equipped
Random location

Arceus:

The cookie:

Last edited:
Moved to the correct sub-forum

I mean Arceus' immortality is unsurpassable here and DEC, while having concept type 2 and Ae1, should be weaker than Arceus as Arceus is WAY BIGGER.
As far as i understood her AP is 150*4*countless when Arceus is 120 million*countless so she can't really affect him. Arceus also has CM type 2 and thus probably erases her.

Man i didn't know anyone would actually realize this thread exist

I thought this cookie was very op due to her hax

Man i didn't know anyone would actually realize this thread exist

I thought this cookie was very op due to her hax
she is indeed op but Arceus is just her with higher dimensional existence and the size of 120 million*countless universes

Arceus as Arceus is WAY BIGGER.
As far as i understood her AP is 150*4*countless when Arceus is 120 million*countless so she can't really affect him. Arceus also has CM type 2 and thus probably erases her.
since when did the avatar embody the cosmology or am i trippin?

Unfortunately DEC lacks resistances so she gets blasted by some passive or another Arceus has cause lolplates

To not sound like im just echoing Reaper over here ill have to deny and say Arceus get bodied fine Arceus looks like he's gunna win and ion see what hax Cookie over here has to win

This thread pretty much explains where lava cookies come from in the Pokémon verse.

Either way DEC kinda doesn't stand much of a chance here, even Avatar key Arceus has type 1 CM over her type 2 plus the usual plates hijinx.

I'm kinda inclined to say this might be a stomp unless any CRK supporters can argue some win-cons. DEC seems to be very broken in her own right but Arceus is just more broken (Even when just using the avatar).

Is cookie has something counter or resistance to Arceus's passive ability ? cuz that really big problem for cookie

I'm kinda inclined to say this might be a stomp unless any CRK supporters can argue some win-cons. DEC seems to be very broken in her own right but Arceus is just more broken (Even when just using the avatar).
I'm one of the only CR supporters but I don't think there are any wincons for her

As far as i understood her AP is 150*4*countless
Where did you get this conclusion from? There are a countless amount of timelines in each Cookie Run game and there exists much more than one Oven in each timeline, and Cake Towers are created every two months. I don't know how to express it, but I think DEC would be able to harm Arceus since Cookie Run is probably one of the biggest 2-B cosmologies on the wiki. Doesn't matter anyways since Arceus hax

DEC's key isn't specified anyways, it could be Chaos Incarnate or base

Last edited:
I'm one of the only CR supporters but I don't think there are any wincons for her

Where did you get this conclusion from? There are a countless amount of timelines in each Cookie Run game and there exists much more than one Oven in each timeline, since Cake Towers are created every two months. I don't know how to express it, but I think DEC would be able to harm Arceus since Cookie Run is probably one of the biggest 2-B cosmologies on the wiki. Doesn't matter anyways since hax

DEC's key isn't specified anyways, it could be Chaos Incarnate or b

sorry

Yes, she can interact with the other Legendaries who have either AE1 or AE2 due to them having essentially the same reason as hers (not on their pages either)
Does she have the range at least?

I don't know how it works so I'll wait for more input

Even if it doesn't work right away, Arceus isn't taking down mid-Godly. She can buy as much time as she'll need for the fate hax to work
Arceus has mid godly too

I don't know how it works so I'll wait for more input

Even if it doesn't work right away, Arceus isn't taking down mid-Godly. She can buy as much time as she'll need for the fate hax to work
It doesn't work for Base DEC I should say, as she's straight up evil lol

He can However incap by existing with passives

Acasuality 4 and doesn't Arceus have it's own layered/conceptual fate manipulation?
It upscales jirachi who has it
Aca 4, because of the Distortion world? Aca 4 only works in the distortion world. That has always been iffy, giving everything to Arceus Avatar but I'll let it slide.

Baseline CM 1 and no fate manipulation.

Aca 4, because of the Distortion world? Aca 4 only works in the distortion world. That has always been iffy, giving everything to Arceus Avatar but I'll let it slide.

Baseline CM 1 and no fate manipulation.
Why doesn't it have fate manipulation if jarachi does?

And Arceus can always seal her ass there to fight

Back