• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus tries to solo your favorite verse

My Hero Academia: Arceus Solos

Dragon Ball: Arceus Solos, unless we use Xeno characters. If Xeno characters are used, that should stop Arceus.

Cowboy Bebop: Is this actually a question?

Death Note: Light can win if speed is equalized and Light knows the name "Arceus".

TheMasculineMineta said:
My Hero Academia: Arceus Solos

Dragon Ball: Arceus Solos, unless we use Xeno characters. If Xeno characters are used, that should stop Arceus.

Cowboy Bebop: Is this actually a question?

Death Note: Light can win if speed is equalized and Light knows the name "Arceus".
I don't think the concept of death can be applied to Arceus that easily as it would to a normal human.

Even with speed equal, Light having full prior knowledge and Arceus just sitting there doing nothing, Light gets hopelessly stomped.

Teengohanrocks said:
Gurren Lagann.

This depends on whether Gurren Lagann is before the 7 year timeskip or after. Arceus stomps beforehand, otherwise Arceus gets stomped.
Actually, the Anti Spiral are still around, so Arceus gets stomped by a glowing purple version of himself.

Arceus solos pretty much every single one of my favourite verses except for two (three including Pokemon cuz Arceus VS Arceus).

Gravity Falls: Looks like Arceus is eating a dorito for a snack or something.

Rick and Morty: IDK how Rick is gonna figure out how to take this guy down.

Gurren Lagann: GIGA DRILL BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!

Undertale: Everyone has a bad time except maybe The Annoying Dog? He might be taken down too actually.

Death Note: Death Notes only works on humans so I guess you could say Arceus will see everybody's death notes if you know what I mean? ;)

Kill La Kill: Everyone gets KILLed. (I'm sorry.)

Adventure Time: Arceus probably says "Oh mah glob" when it hears about TCI and then all of Pokemon ends.

101 Dalmatian Stre- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. And it'll never be anywhere near that strong.

Steven Universe: You mean Steven NO MORE Universe?

Peppypony said:
Arceus solos pretty much every single one of my favourite verses except for two (three including Pokemon cuz Arceus VS Arceus).
Gravity Falls: Looks like Arceus is eating a dorito for a snack or something.

Rick and Morty: IDK how Rick is gonna figure out how to take this guy down.

Gurren Lagann: GIGA DRILL BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!

Undertale: Everyone has a bad time except maybe The Annoying Dog? He might be taken down too actually.

Death Note: Death Notes only works on humans so I guess you could say Arceus will see everybody's death notes if you know what I mean? ;)

Kill La Kill: Everyone gets KILLed. (I'm sorry.)

Adventure Time: Arceus probably says "Oh mah glob" when it hears about TCI and then all of Pokemon ends.

101 Dalmatian Stre- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. And it'll never be anywhere near that strong.

Steven Universe: You mean Steven NO MORE Universe?
Nearly everyone in Gurren Lagann is Tier 1, tbf, so kinda unfair. I'm curious about Adventure Time, though :p

Back