• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and Dialga Acausality

Very straightforward thing.

Both Arceus and Dialga are omnipresent across time, as their pages say.

According to this thread, which several staff members accepted, beings that are omnipresent across time have Acausality Type 3.

That's it.

The Causality said:
Because IIRC, Dialga was affected by a Time paradox.
Already debunked this once or 2x already.

This was Primal Diapga who got time paradoxed, not normal Dialga. Not only is the former version an extremely weakened Dialga like Triforce said, this was a form of Dialga whos control over time was very unstable and crap compared to Dialgas normal power since Time was corrupted. Ita pretty obvious why Primal Dialga would be able to be time paradoxed.

Well, Arceus is still probably fine.

I still think that Dialga should have it, which is why I called Starter and Cal

Elizhaa said:
Xerkser500, it was not debunked otherwise Dialgia would have Acausality Type 4 from this thread
Thats simply because it was never applied. Like a lot of abilities from an on-going revisiom thread too that needs to be concluded.

Also, check the thread again. My debunk was literally the last thing mentioned about the Acasulity before the thread suddenly closed. And that was the 4th-5th time I brought it up there too.

Seems fine. Dialga and Arceus should have it, per their profiles.

@Xerkser500, roughly all the staffs who were admin in the threads disagreed in the past thread so it would have been rejected.

Basically, Primal Dialga is a Dialga that went crazy because Temporal Tower collapsed which caused Time to break, which caused Dialga, which is Time, to go crazy. Fixing Temporal Tower fixed Time which fixed Dialga, Primal Dialga was affected by the Time Travelling becuase it was only caused by an error in Time, it had no past or future versions after Time has been fixed because all version of Primal Dialga across Time was erased, that wouldn't apply to Dialga because it does have different verison across Time.

Elizhaa said:
@Xerkser500, roughly all the staffs who were admin in the threads disagreed in the past thread so it would have been rejected.
And that happened before I countered and debunked it. And my argument was never even addressed in the previous thread, it got completely ignored.

So im sorry, but the staff consensus is irrelevant now that a counter argument has come and did not get refuted yet.

Yeah, I think it is fine Arceus get it but not the others since they can be paradox.

I think Dialga should get Type 3 at least, Dialga can Time Travel and has shown the ability to see into the Past/Future before. The only reason Primal Dialga didn't have it was because it had no Past/Future selves to repalce its Present self, either because it could only exist in the frozen present which had no future, or because when Time was fixed and erased Present Primal Dialga it would have also erased any Past/Future sleves as well.

Elizhaa said:
Yeah, I think it is fine Arceus get it but not the others since they can be paradox.
Xerk already debunked this though.

Dialga cannot be paradoxed, only his Primal version can, which is explicity a weakened Dialga. The weaknesses of Primal Dialga dont get applied to his normal form. So Dialga should get the Acasuality as well.

Honestly Time and Time Paradoxes confuse me, but I'm sure that Primal Dialga being erased shouldn't effect Dialga's Acauaslity, because of how it was born and erased, its not killings past self that killed it, it was prevent the circumstance that caused it from being created that erased it, theirs no guarantee that killing a past normal Dialga would have killed the present or future one in a similar way because the two circumstances are different, plus Mystery Dungeon is Secondary Canon and I'm pretty sure this probably contradicts stuff we know from Primary Canon about Dialga's nature.

There's also the fact that Dialga only got himself weakened to Primal Dialga because of the Temporal Tower, which is able to manipulate time on a similar scale as Dialga. So it's not an antifeat for Dialga, it's a feat for the Temporal Tower.

We can argue about Dialga, but I believe we can all agree that Arceus should get it, at least.

Honestly, in a hypothetical situation where Primal Dialga is acasual and Temporal Tower, Time, and Dialga's sanity is fixed, what would have happened to Primal Dialga then?

The Causality said:
Because IIRC, Dialga was affected by a Time paradox.
That was Primal Dialga, It's implied that Primal Dialga Ôëá Dialga, since Dialga affirms that he was conscious while Primal Dialga was operative but that he only saw darkness and chaos.

I also remember that in the manga when Cyrus summons Dialga and Palkia, he forces them to fight with the red chain, that causes space, past, present and future to merge, this does not affect Dialga and Palkia if I remember correctly.

Edit: I found this in my files.

PastPressentDialga

NeoZex6399 said:
That was Primal Dialga, It's implied that Primal Dialga Ôëá Dialga, since Dialga affirms that he was conscious while Primal Dialga was operative but that he only saw darkness and chaos.

I also remember that in the manga when Cyrus summons Dialga and Palkia, he forces them to fight with the red chain, that causes space, past, present and future to merge, this does not affect Dialga and Palkia if I remember correctly.

I found this in my files.

PastPressentDialga
Doesnt something like this also happen in the manga version of the Rise of Darkrai?

Dialga and Palkia while battling send space-time distortions that reach different points in time and neither are effected there either.

If I punch Dialga really, really hard can I make it causal?

GalaxyBrain: Dragon Ball vs Dialga.

That also reminds me of something.

Dialga was stopped in the past by the player's team from turning into Primal Dialga. Couldnt you also say the reason Primal Dialga was nuked out of existence via a time paradox was because Normal Dialga, who has far superior control over time than Primal, made it that way?

Doesn't Diaga have statements in the Primary Canon that should absolutely give it Acausality, as well as multiple from other Secondary Canon, and the only reason it doesn't is because one feat from a weaker version in the Secondary Canon Mystery Dungeon contradicts them.

Dialga also has a ability called Timeless in TCG.

And the TCG is pretty much canon: https://www.siliconera.com/2019/03/...f-the-card-game-and-the-varied-illustrations/

Nagashima: "Pokemon Cards are like each a page of the Pokemon encyclopedia. That's why the basic direction is to have artists draw illustrations that match the Pokemon's image. However, sometimes one Pokemon may have several cards in the same expansion, and in these cases we ask artists to show a surprising side to the Pokemon for one of them."

Giratina should get type 4 at least, among other things, it's said that the causality is distorted in the Distortion World.

ÒéªÒâòÒâò……ÒÇüÒéäÒüÂÒéîÒüƒÒüøÒüïÒüäÒü¬ÒéôÒüªÒÇüÒü¬ÒéôÒüªÒé╣ÒâåÒé¡Òü¬ÕÉìÕëìÒü¬Òü«ÒüïÒüùÒéë……ÒÇéÒüìÒüúÒü¿Õøáµ×£Õ¥ïÒüòÒü굡¬ÒéôÒüºÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒü«Òü¡……ÒÇé

NeoZex6399 said:
Giratina should get type 4 at least, among other things, it's said that the causality is distorted in the Distortion World.
NO

Not now, at least. This is only and exclusively for the Acausality type 3. If you want to add more stuff, please make an another thread. We already have too much drama about adding stuff to Pokémon in CRTs that were about other stuff.

Zeifyl said:
NeoZex6399 said:
@Kukui
I guess you mean this page:

Darkrai p011-me
Hold on just a moment. Is that... Is that the bombing of London there, under Palkia's tail?
...dark.
that's the kind of imagery you often see from Marvel Comics and stuff involving cosmic / abstract beings :p

I dig that.

Back