• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and Dialga Acausality

Elizhaa said:
Yeah, I think it is fine Arceus get it but not the others since they can be paradox.
I recused my Arceus's vote because there are something that I must be certain of before.

I think that the whole Dialga being effected by a tempoeral paadox is wrong or a outlier. My first point is Primal Dialga isn't Dialga, its a weakened Dialga cause by the destruction of Time, once Time was fixed all versions of Primal Dialga was replaced, and because it was created by a lack of time it wouldn't have a future or past self to replace its erased present self, if the same thing happened to Dialga or Arceus they could have had a past or future self replace their erased present self. My other point is that Dialga and Arceus being Omnipresent across Time is from a Primary Canon and Mystery Dungeon is a Secondary Canon that contradicts it.

Everything12 said:
My other point is that Dialga and Arceus being Omnipresent across Time is from a Primary Canon and Mystery Dungeon is a Secondary Canon that contradicts it.
Huh. And I thought that Mystery Dungeon was all the way down at Quadernitary Canon.

Mystery Dungeon really doesnt contradict anything.

Primal Dialga being able to be time paradoxed doesnt apply to the Normal Dialga since its a form whos control over time is explicity weakened and made to be crap. It's a weakness for an alternate form that applies to literally nothing else but Primal Dialga.

Everyone agreed for Arceus at least.

Saying that Dialga doesn't have it means saying that it's not omnipresent across time anymore, as that's really the only thing needed to get that acausality.

There is still nothing that suggests Dialga doesnt have Acasuality besides people wanting to downplay by using a form of Dialga thats explicitly weakened and vulnerable to time hax specifically to downplay the real Dialga.

As further proof, regular Dialga was able to bring back the player from a paradox, and nothing suggests that Palkia nor Giratina disappeared in the paradox since space still existed in the future.

So, there's a ton of feats/statements for Dialga having Type 3, and the only counterpoint is a weakened version of Dialga that isn't actually Dialga, from a quadernitary canon, or did I lose track along the way?

In the manga it is also said that Dialga's "heartbeats" are the flow of time and in pokémon the flow of time is past, present and future.

PokemonSpecial v37 c411146 neuquant-me

To further add onto this, Dialga never stated that Arceus was the one to bring it back from the paradox. Grovyle asked if it was Dialga's power that brought them (himself, Dusknoir and Celebi) back, and Dialga said it was a being higher than himself (Arceus).

NeoZex6399 said:
In the manga it is also said that Dialga's "heartbeats" are the flow of time and in pokémon the flow of time is past, present and future.
PokemonSpecial v37 c411146 neuquant-me
More importantly, why are they in need of an exorcism?

TriforcePower1 said:
Saying that Dialga doesn't have it means saying that it's not omnipresent across time anymore, as that's really the only thing needed to get that acausality.
Also the Dialga that has ""antifeats"" of acausality was a Dialga that was bound to a single timeline. Primal Dialga was also going to go to the past alongside another Primal Dialga to stop the player from preventing time paralysis.

Zeifyl said:
So... Is it time to get someone here who can add this?
Frankly, yes. Its been forever since this thread was made and I think we have more than enough support to add it.

Message Cal or Elizhaa to get permission to add it (or ask them to add it).

Pokemon MD: Explorers of Sky, within Grovyle's special episode 'In the Future of Darkness'

I can probably add this since I've been following this.

Can someone give me a quick summary of what has been accepted so I know what to add where?

Starter Pack said:
I can probably add this since I've been following this.
Can someone give me a quick summary of what has been accepted so I know what to add where?
Type 3 Acausality for Dialga and Arceus. Not for Primal Dialga, if it has a separate profile, though.

Right. The task has been done now.

Now everyone can pool their resources into immediately repealing it.

As well as dropping the entire Creation Trio to Low 2-C.

Starter Pack said:
Right. The task has been done now.
Now everyone can pool their resources into immediately repealing it.

As well as dropping the entire Creation Trio to Low 2-C. </div>
Not happening anytime soon xD

Are there any matters left to go over in this thread? Have the conclusions & changes decided on been implemented?

Back