• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aquaman (Post-Crisis) vs. Ghost Rider (Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are magic-based, he can remove them with the Waterbearer hand lol nevermind saw where it comes from, and he could potentially mindhax Ghostrider depending on how good his resistances are.

He could cover every animal on the planet a couple of times when pressed into a corner, and could read Martian Manhunter's mind without him noticing, even later out-haxxing another Martian and Manhunter himself saying Atlantean telepathy was stronger than his own.

Ghost Rider was able to fend of Classic Doctor Strange's mind manipulation for abit. So he can somewhat resist mindhax from characters at 2-C.

Doctor Strange being 2-C in AP =/= His mindhax being able to cover 2-C areas.

What was Strange's best mindhax feat?

Strange technically has mindhaxxed Galactus, though not sure how outlierish that is

Also, Strange has mindhaxxed Umar, who is the sister of Dormammu. Considering Dormammu is slightly more stronger than her, Tier 4-3 is a safe bet.

Gotta read those previous threads of DS.

But from my knowledge he should be comparable to Xavier, Doom and Wanda who are casually planetary (With the formers being capable of affecting abstract entities).

I also dont believe that Athur is superior to J'ohn mindhax.

Zark2099 said:
Strange technically has mindhaxxed Galactus, though not sure how outlierish that is
The scans, for reference.

IDK enough about Marvel to call this an outlier but considering this is Classic Strange I don't think it's an outlier.

That begs the question of Galactus' resistances/how potent Galactus' mindhax is.

@Dargoo Idk, this seems outlierish, given the description of Aquaman's mindhax (how tf did martians evolve from water)

Welp, I guess Ghost Rider resists Aquaman's telepathic attacks.

I assume Arthur would resist the penace stare given that he's resisted something strangely similar to it before on a number of times.

I guess he could make a portal with the waterbearer hand and kick GR through it, although I don't think that's very much an in-character thing to do.

Zark2099 said:
@Dargoo Idk, this seems outlierish, given the description of Aquaman's mindhax (how tf did martians evolve from water)
Aquaman's telepathy is generally considered seperate from his animal control due to how it repeatedly breaks that rule and that he has used it on machines before.

But yeah if Danny resists this is probably a stomp, RIP.

So at this point Aquaman has higher AP and Dura (Mountain+ vs mountain), but Ghostie has regen and (arguably) dura negation

What are Aquaman's Mindhax feats in comparison to Ghostie's resistance? Since GR has a defined limit of his mindhax resist

Dargoo Faust said:
He could cover every animal on the planet a couple of times when pressed into a corner, and could read Martian Manhunter's mind without him noticing, even later out-haxxing another Martian and Manhunter himself saying Atlantean telepathy was stronger than his own.
I think I said this already, but using this as a feat causes consistency issues.
J'onn has a history of having his telepathy nerfed at convenient points in the stories whenever the writers want someone else to shine. Half of the JL have either resisted or outperformed his telepathy at some point in time, but when it comes to his own showings, he not only has greater feats (weaponizing the entire consciousness of the Earth's population, subconsciously preventing the entire Martian race from ascending to the afterlife), but has also done things like memorywiping the entire JLA (Aquaman included) and telepathically shielding himself from an entire race of beings who enslaved the rest of the JL (Aquaman included, again) with their telepathic powers.

Bear in mind that I'm not saying the feat/statement never happened. Just that it's contradicted by other things that have happened before and after.

No, that's fine, It's actually why I did this thread; VS Threads have a tendency to weed out powers that are inconsistent as we discuss how they are actually applied in a fight.

If it's inconsistent with J'onn's actual showings I'm fine with removing Resistance Negation on his profile. Thank you for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back