• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
She HAS done it before, she literally has zero desire for conflict and resolves to end fights as soon as possible, no reason she wouldn't use it especially when willing to kill.
So. Show. Me.

So. Show. Me.

First of all, I can't link, second, I can't exactly show you her personality, that's her character throughout the entirety of the game.

And as it turns out, WW doesn't meat the requirements to one shot, barely, but she doesn't, making it all the more likely she realizes she's weaker and goes for the win.

BruceTheBatman said:
Yeah, it still is. Getting hit by something 20x stronger than you is gonna blow your head off
Incorrect, a 35x difference is the minimum requirement to one shot, this is of course if you get a direct hit on your enemy, if WW tries to hit Aqua and she blocks, Aqua's surviving and is going to realize the difference

35x? What is this nonsense? You could one shot someone who's only 50% weaker than you are. Have you ever been in a real fight? Someone with just a somewhat significant power advantage over you can incapacitate you in one hit.

ALso, if WW block it, Aqua might just think "this might take a while"

Stop using examples of one shotting in a real fight, comparing typical tier 10 or occasionally 9C humans to 4Bs is inane and nonsensical, 35x is the requirement to one shot at 4B.

If you believe using a real life example makes sense, then please go ahead and explain Khârn the Betrayer taking a beating from Angro and living to tell.

How is 35x the requirement to one shot a 4-B tho? The power gap may be huge but the analogy is the same. You've yet to prove how 35x is the one shot minimum

It's called plot induced stupidity.

No dark calculation is the one that is accepted it's in the comment section of Cals calulation. I asked a while back in a thread which one was accepted. Since there were 3 calculations with different results

BruceTheBatman said:
How is 35x the requirement to one shot a 4-B tho? The power gap may be huge but the analogy is the same. You've yet to prove how 35x is the one shot minimum

It's called plot induced stupidity.
Relative AP is a thing, those who have Higher durability are going to tank hits from those who have higher striking strength then them, same reason we obviously can't react to a bullet, but a Mach 600 can react to a Mach 683

This varies between tiers, and it's 35x in 4B.

Ehhhhh no, I'm just going to leave a quote here from Azzy.

"There seems to be a misunderstanding of durability here, Kharn having at least Large Planet level durability doesn't mean he does to anything above that, it means that past that is when things start to become harmful to him, one attack obviously did massive damage, but he survived because his pain tolerance and endurance is immense"

So there you go.

If Aqua decides to do the obvious and block or defend an attack, she's not going to die immediately on only a 20x difference for 4B, she's going to take damage, that's for sure, but not enough to kill her, and certainly not enough to kill her before she does durability ignoring attacks in a time stop.

Aqua due to better hax and versatility.

Yeah I saw that.

Nothing of any note really, mind Manipulation would help if WW actually used it in combat early enough but she almost never does in character

Also, once the Flash calc goes through Wonder Woman will be 615.9 KiloFOE, meaning she'll be 700x stronger than Aqua.

However, Aqua has simply too many hax for Wonder Woman to handle, even with her Universe level forcefields.

I probably would've voted for Aqua FRA.

Time Stop, Transmutation, Spatial Manipulation, Sleep Inducement, or just outright putting them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back