• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Maybe, just maybe Sonic won't descisively lose here.

This is of course Excalibur Sonic, Speed is Equalized as per usual.

Sonic: 2

Aqua: 1

It looks like Sonic has more varied and potent hax. Aqua has almost none except time manipulation which sonic also has. Just from looking at it, i think that should cancel out. Status effect inducement won't be enough

Thus, I vote Sonic

I don't think Sonic has Time Stop in this form correct me if I'm wrong.

Put it like this, with the exception of the hax that just get cancelled out due to both sides having it, all of Aqua's hax are hax that can be effectively powered through, not very "potent." While Sonic has a few hax that can just be brute forced through, many of his can't, such as

Intangibility: Aqua has no counter to this (except maybe what is cancelled out)

BFR: Aqua has no counter for, and can't be brute forced

Probably not considering I just looked at the AP and Dura and I'm pretty sure Aqua stomps.....

Where? From what I'm getting this might be a stomp.

Sonic scales to a dimension with a Sun feat , which is around 1 or 2 Foe if I remember right

Aqua stomps 4.34 Foe characters.

Is this a mismatch?

I'd say Aqua due to higherAP ( meaning stuff like Bind will work) and that when Sonic is intangible via Violet Void he can't really use any other abilities outside of those attached to Violet Void.

and In character SOnic is NOT one to BFR enemies, he'd prefer to beat them to make sure they dont come back as most enemies he fights are fully capable of.

Aqua should be able to telport away to avoid absoption and time manip to further help.

nah cause Sonic can break her guard since she uses barrier magic to guard attacks so has no actual defense outside abilities to evade.

He can still win this its just gonna be diffiuclt and he COULD use BFR, just not likely. the longer fight goes on the more likely he is to realize its an option.

he has to get next to her. she should be abl e to use her keyblade as an anchor to stop her from moving and be able to teleport with the small amount of time it would give her.

Back