• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apostasia vs Yhwach

Yeah, look at molecule man, Ekko and many others, smurf characters are what they are called

The point is, his physical body is High 6-A. His powers are 2-B/2-A, and are the only thing there. He uses his physical body too, ya know.

ain't this like reinhard's spear anyway? he wouldn't deal tier 1 anything without it. i don't know this guy since i kind of stopped playing before this guy was even released, but if his case is the same, for example if you strip him of all his hax, if he can still achieve destruction on the scale of tier 2, then his tier should be changed. if he can't do that, then the separate tiering should be fine since it's just a scale on which his hax operates

my biggest complain about his page would be his linked justification on his last key. i'm not saying i don't trust whoever made it, but since this is predominantly english speaking board, schrokatze should change it into an english scan if possible. and i'm sure the same description of his abilities are readily available in english considering the game is also available in english

Back